Ahmed Egypt, 04 Jan 2018Does honor 7x support otg and speed charge??Yes it support OTG and fast charge
Anonymous, 04 Jan 2018You mentioned moto g5 plus. So he is saying that looks very ugly Mobile like from 2010 mobile ... moreOk. I now get that...bro. But looks isn't everything. Specs and hardware is useless if it is not utilized (i.e. optimized) and updated properly. And good specs makes a good phone too.
Gino76, 03 Jan 2018I wonder how did the Moto G5 Plus became a "stupid ass" phone? It wasn't even my question or w... moreYou mentioned moto g5 plus. So he is saying that looks very ugly Mobile like from 2010 mobile bro. And honor 7x looks so much better
I bought this phone about a week ago. US version, 3gb ram.
Paid for expedited shipping (reasonable $13 or so), phone shipped on time, packaged nice, came with a simple tpu case.
- Great looking and feeling phone. Really comparable to quality of iPhone 6s and onward model as far as weight, heft, and feel on fingers. Simple design these days, but tried and true. Got the blue one and it looks great.
- Fingerprint scanner on the back is my preference and it works FAST.
- screen is dynamite. Big, clear, and brighter than I'd even hoped
- phone operates pretty fast for such a bugdet model. It her than the issue below I mention regarding the camera freezing, it is snappy. I use several apps at once, mainly outlook, chrome, a few mid level games, Facebook, SoundCloud, few music apps.
- I'll start with the deal breaker: whenever I try and load an app that uses the camera (Snapchat, camera app, etc), phone lags and freezes. It is most definitely a software problem, so I'm hopeful that a fix will come and soon, otherwise this thing is going back. I am concerned that I've not heard back from their support in several days.
- sound quality for speaker is meh, and audio quality through the headphone jack and Bluetooth is also meh. Not bad, but you aren't going to get good reproduction on audio. If you're listening to Pandora or something that isn't high quality audio - it's fine.
- microphone is just ok. I talk on the phone a lot, and a few times I've had to readjust my holding position for the person to hear me properly. I am not covering the mic or anything, it appears I need to project towards the mic a little more than I'm used to.
If they fix the lag on the camera apps, this thing is a home run.
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2018No he is saying about mote g5 plus.I wonder how did the Moto G5 Plus became a "stupid ass" phone? It wasn't even my question or was in the topic.
AnonD-701842, 01 Jan 2018the Honor 7x US version BND-L24 does have a gyroscope, it just doesn't list that for some reas... morepls tell me, which version i will get in bangladesh/ india? BND l 22? does it have gyroscope?
what about the gyroscope? pls confirm about the presence of gyro sensor in this device. i want to buy this device. but specification showing the absence of gyro sensor.
Phone is not that bad .But there customer service sucks. I have ordered two phones and only one got delivered. They are still investigating from more than two weeks that what happened to my order .Daily they promised that my case was escalated but the end result is same no progress. Company has no care of there customers. No order confirmation emails. No reply to the emails. Even the managers and supervisors don't care. You cannot put any bad reviews on there website they only except five stars :-) I don't think so that they have fair review mechanism.
Gino76, 02 Jan 2018I'm sorry but are you actually referring to the 7X? Can you please be specific. No he is saying about mote g5 plus.
Luca Blight, 02 Jan 2018But that is an ugly a$$ phone. It looks soooo 2010.I'm sorry but are you actually referring to the 7X? Can you please be specific.
Any opinions between this or the p10 lite or the older P9/Honor 8?