Dual tone led is not useful compare to Sony RGBC-IR sensor. People can use the RGBC-IR day and night, the dual tone led is only for night, what a waste of a hardware, do you like to take photos at night more than day? The RGBC-IR sensor is the best white balance hardware. The dual tone Led is for child and a out-dated feature.
AnonD-593551, 15 Oct 2016I think you got the wrong idea, zenfone 3 deluxe is the world's first smartphone to have 6gb ram The world's first 6gb ram phone is the vivo xplay 5 elite
Emil, 16 Oct 2016is there volteno , it does not have volte technology now. u can check on google.
Honour 8 launched in India without knowing what needs current customer in india, consider following points.
(1)1st huawei launched a single Sim variant, whereas currently dual Sim feature is must for Indian customer.
(2)price is more than most other markets
(3) only launched 4gb variant no 3gb variant
(4)It doesn't support volte feature but only lte support
(5)Price of it's tough competitors are less like one plus 3 and mi 5
I am an honor 8 user for 2 weeks.
(Previously using Samsung s4)
Bought it from Malaysia - Sapphire Blue, 64gb. Dropped twice at waist height, phone screen facing down.
1. Screenshot- you may choose to screenshot using smart button or knuckles. Sometimes knuckles are not so sensitive. I need to knock for 2-3 times before it can really shot one screen for me once a while. The screenshot are cool, you may scroll all the way down of the page and snap all of them into 1 picture.
2. Performance- Smooth while playing heavy duty games, however it got into a small laggy condition if too many apps opened at the same time. It's cool to play games by cleaning the ram beforehand.
3. Camera- Camera are good and able to capture nice pictures, it has a very high snapping speed. However, it's video recording need to be improved drastically. Very poor video recording quality compared to Samsung. Audio recording is poor in video recording as well as zooming in the video. I personally recommended video recording lovers try it out in the store before you make a purchase.
4. Defect- I can't really function the one hand UI slide after 3 days of purchasing. I inquired with the online Hicare customer service and she asked me to factory reset my phone. I did not try it, cause I am not willing to re-set everything. It's under warranty, so you can do whatever you want to, but i am not concerning about this issue. So I chose to leave it.
*HiCare- (a built-in apps which allow honor users direct online contact with the customer service agent for phone's enquiries)
5. Fingerprint- Fingerprint button and smart keys work very fine. No issue at all.
6. Exterior- very slippery. Personally recommended to put on a case or cover. You may get hairlines scratches on the back of the phone even handled with care. It got scratched on the 2nd day and dented on the 2nd weeks.
* I did not use any screen protector nor phone case (I regretted- at least a simple back case)
*Front screen not easy to get scratched
7. Battery Life- Super power save for normal daily used. I charge it once a day. It tool me about 1 - 2 hours to achieve fully charge battery percentage. However, it drains faster with online streaming and games but still able to sustain for the day time usage.
8. Volumes- Call volume, ringtone volume and notification volume work just fine. No issue with it. You can even receive call with by tapping the fingerprint button and lower down the ringtone volume once the phone got lifted up.
9. Audio and Video playing- both work good. Audio playing up to par. Their built-in video player will auto rotate the screen while playing the videos into a larger screen. Cannot input srt. format.
10. Folders are well organised. Neat and tidy. (eg. Music, documents, images, videos etc) able to search easily. Of course, you may choose to browse any folders like the usual Android folders.
11. Others - Support WiFi direct with other brands' devices. I can't really connect the Honor remote control with my air-conditioner and TV. (Maybe I did not aim and point the electronic devices accurately.- not so sure)
12. Honor wake up- not as accurate as what have been mentioned.
13. Auto brightness- poor auto brightness adjustment. But can adjust manually and never disappoint me with the result.
#feel free to ask me anything about Honor 8
Manikandan, 12 Oct 2016Oneplus 3 is the ultimate answer for your gaming requirement. No other phone comes with 6 GB o... moreI think you got the wrong idea, zenfone 3 deluxe is the world's first smartphone to have 6gb ram
AnonD-597351, 13 Oct 2016Is it having any screen protection like gorilla glass or 2.5dYes it have 2.5D glass on both the side which is stronger than gorilla glass
I ain't worth paying 30k for this beauty In disguise, I'd rather go for beast 1+3.