Shubham, 22 Jun 2017How many speaker in honor holly 3...One speaker and other is microphone
my trusted company I will suggest that they make their phones readily available in Ghana.I don't have any problem with their phones except battery life
Is that real,is connecting to the TV impossible with this device?is there any problems with the SD card?does it support 4g?is there another model with a Snapdragon 617 processor? Please replay.
No fingerprint scanner and the processor is only 1.2GHZ😬😤😠&#128545;
You're doing something wrong then. I have it for 10 months, no overheating, battery lasts 3 days : )
Divij Kumar, 01 May 2017After update. reset your mobile and than you will found that volte is activated.After reset volte update is not working please fix this issue
Dumbest Phone ever, if you love your money a little much then pls don't go for this....
I too fooled by the greedy shopkeeper and bought this. Reasons i hate this phone:-
1. It heats a lot, literally u can cook omlette over it.
2. After 2 month i boughted it, it's motherboard automatically got damaged, it suddenly hangs out while using.
3. loudspeakers is of very poor quality, the sound totally wrecks out while playing, very annoying.
4. Not for heavy usage, the processor is very slow.
5. Camera is the only thing i liked in this but the color quality of the display is very poor.... totally under rated.
6. Service Centre - I gave it to service centre for repairing, they gave my phone back after 8 days, after i came back home i inserted the sim card and memory & then i noticed that the phone is not recognising any of the dual sim cards....
Its only after that i posted this comment, in hope that others would not fooled out same like me..... Now i can surely expect more troubles from my Huawei Honor Holy 3 phone...
Its totally upto you
Hello, I've been thinking to buy this phone. I wanted smartphone with a good quality of camera especially the back camera. Is camera for this Huawei Honor Holly 3 good? What is your recommendation for a good camera smartphone that's kinda cheap about 150-200£?
Please answer 🙏🙏 I'm really in need of an answer now. Thank you.
AKHTAR SHAHEEN, 18 Apr 2017I am user of mid rang phones , this the first phone (Huawei Y6 II) who's battery is very bad ,... moreThe GPU that comes with the chipset is not really a powerful one. The Kirin 620 chipset max temperature when at full utilization is only close to 50 degrees Celsius so it don't heats much. Is only because the 8 cortex a53 cores on the chipset are clocked low at 1.2GHz. I don't know what you did to your device but mines don't overheat much, at least not compared to my last device.