what is the normal tempature (in °C or °F) of Huawei Honor View 10 should have while on normal use and on heavy use? and also please inform me what is the maximum level of temperature that it can reach or under what range of temperature should I have to maintain in my phone? My Honor View 10 phone's temperature is ranging from 30 °C to 40°C and simply it also gets above 36°C while on normal use which is uncomfortable to handle the phone due to hot metal body. so please assist.﻿
Max, 22 Sep 2018How is the battery performance and camera performance at night after the updateBattery performance is exemplary on View 10 and so is Huawei propriety fast charging. You will be hard-pressed to find a flagship device with 2 days battery backup under heavy usage. The EMUI is well optimized with AI and helps to save battery.
Regarding newly added AIS feature, I find a slight improvement in stabilization under low light still photography. Having bought this phone for as low as $325 for the 6 gigs ram version with 128 gigs of onboard storage I must admit I am highly satisfied.
RishiGuru, 18 Sep 2018Today in India we just received a new OTA update (BKL-L09 126.96.36.199). It is of 472MB size. B... moreHow is the battery performance and camera performance at night after the update
Today in India we just received a new OTA update (BKL-L09 188.8.131.52). It is of 472MB size.
Brings the much awaited GPU Turbo technology in Huawei Honor View 10.
1) GPU Turbo Implementation
2) Artificial Image Stabilization (AIS) Support
3) User Agent Support for Airtel
4) Latest Android Security Patch
Very nice phone
Handles many games and really compares to my s8+
Very impressed with this phone
Stb, 09 Sep 2018Looking to buy a new phone. Which one would be better; Poco F1, Honor V10 or Zenfone 5Z?Get Zenfone 5z, it has snapdragon 845 chipset with 2.7 Ghz CPU, which is far better than View 10 and it is similar or evenly matched with the samsung galaxy S9
I was just surfing through some phone teardown websites and was pleasantly surprised to find the Huawei Honor View 10 uses many of the high quality hardware components found in more expensive higher end variant Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Huawei used the Mate10/ Mate 10 Pro to launch their home-bred HiSilicon Kirin 970 flagship SoC and View 10 immediately followed using the know-how of Mate 10. Below are my findings for View 10:
1) System In Chip (SoC): HiSilicon Kirin 970
2) RAM: Samsung K3UH6H60AM-EGCJ (6 GB, LPDDR 4X)
3) ROM: Samsung KLUDG4U1EA-B0C1 (128 GB, UFS2.1)
4) Power Manager: HiSilicon Hi6421, HiSilicon Hi6422, HiSilicon Hi6423
5) Battery Charger: HiSilicon Hi6523
5) Audio Codec: HiSilicon Hi6403 (32bit@384 KHz HD audio, AI noise reduction with Kirin 970)
6) Speaker Amplifier: Texas Instruments TAS2560
7) WiFi: HiSilicon Hi1102
8) NFC: NXP 55102
Honor user, 23 Jul 2018Got EIS update on 21st JulyGreat thanks to Honor dev team for pushing out the EIS update for Honor View 10. This phone has excellent camera and video quality was also very good. But after the electronic image stabilization (EIS) update the phone can now stabilize and take smooth videos. I recently purchased this phone and immediately got this update.
Stb, 09 Sep 2018Looking to buy a new phone. Which one would be better; Poco F1, Honor V10 or Zenfone 5Z?Recently I got hold of a Huawei Honor View 10. By brother very recently bought the Xiaomi Poco F1. After using both for sometime below is my opinion:
1) If you want an all rounder with great looks, premium metal build, better display, better rear camera, IR blaster, better network reception & call quality then go for View 10/ V10. I recently got the View 10 (6GB + 128GB) for as low as INR 23.5K under offers from Amazon India.
2) If you just want most raw performance per buck then close your eyes and get the Poco F1. My brother got the (6GB + 128GB) for INR 24K. The SD845 under the hood of F1 is slightly more powerful that Kirin 970 SoC found in View 10 and on daily usage both are blazing fast. You will not notice any difference in speed while using both the phones on a daily basis. However Poco desperately lacks the premium in-hand feel and looks of View 10.
To be the Honor View 10 is the clear winner and by brother also thinks so.
ed, 01 Sep 2018yes finally gpu turbo my v10 has updatedOn 1st week of Sep, 2018 I received an OTA update BKL-L09 184.108.40.206(C675) of 246 MB size. However this update change log only describes about android security patches released in Aug and nothing about GPU Turbo. I live in India.
Anyone received GPU Turbo on View 10/ V10?
Looking to buy a new phone. Which one would be better; Poco F1, Honor V10 or Zenfone 5Z?
Anonymous, 31 Aug 2018Which to buy Honor view 10 or mi POCO F1?For better look and premium feel and AI based phone Better camera performe go with with Honor View 10 and SD 845 Powerful performence at very low cost and MiUI experience go with Pocco F1
Rk, 24 Aug 2018Check this with other company sim if you use jio sim.It works with 4G sim.