So I got the phone and here are my views
Good build quality
Nice looking phone premium
128gb storage 6 gb ram strong performance
Good battery life
I don't know if it is only my unit or is widespread but the audio quality is really bad no sound separation too much treble too little bass even after tweaking in the Huawei sound settings it sounds cheap harsh and without depth moreover using any other eq app from the app store completely nullifies the sound which is wierd.. After long period of listening my ear started to hurt so big drop of quality from 8 pro which BTW is excellent in audio
the screen is ok nothing to great... It looks advanced only because of the ratio 18:9 otherwise the colour are undersaturated dull and lack depth/punch.. I have compared it to the Huawei honor 8 pro and the 8 pro is miles ahead.. Now I understand the 8 pro is quad HD but still the colours are more vivid on it than the v10... Also the over all screen just feels less premium and more like a tn lcd screen
So I would say good phone except for these two points
Anonymous, 15 Jan 2018OnePlus 5T is better than Honor v10. Spec wise, yeah. But camera is comparable and theres a reason why Honor v10 cheaper than 5t. In my country, the different in price quite huge, so i'll choose v10 over 5t anyday.
AnonD-730852, 15 Jan 2018How is the audio quality compared to honor 8 pro is it more bright or warm? Also can any one t... moreHonor View 10 got built in equalizer and bass control named HuaweiHisten, therefore the sound does improve than Honor 8 pro, which only has DTS, that makes sound worse...have to use poweramp for my honor 8 pro.
How is the audio quality compared to honor 8 pro is it more bright or warm? Also can any one test if equalisers downloaded from the play store work thank you
Whether Honor View 10 required tempered glass protection. If yes which is the best tempered glass and how to fix tempered glass on phone?
Anonymous, 13 Jan 2018Review after 3 days of usage -
1. Not as easy to handle as OP5T - mainly because the phone ... moreWhen will this phone be officially reviews in full by GSMARENA? When will it be available in USA markets? Anyone who has purchased this phone please kindly list any & all issues uses have with this phone & feel free to mention alternative suggested similar phones worth looking into...
THE OP5T doesn't have a Memory Card expansion slot, no infrared port (don't care about this feature), Honor has an advantage with battery....
Review after 3 days of usage -
1. Not as easy to handle as OP5T - mainly because the phone is fully flat, and does not have the subtle curve which OP5T has.
2. Battery charging speed is inconsistent - for 2 days, the "fast" battery charging took 2 hours to reach 100% from ~10%, while on the 3rd day it reached 100% in about 1hour 15min. Not sure if this is dependent upon whether the phone is in-use during charging or not.
3. Decent battery life, but not outstanding. Survives reasonably heavy usage till the end of the day (15 hours), with 10% remaining. I'm getting SOT of around 3.75 hours with 3 hours of calls in-between and Maps / Ola / Uber usage.
4. Loudspeaker is of average loudness, unlike the Mate 10 which has exceptional loudness.
5. Need to get used to some bits of the UI. For example, the status bar size (incl. text and icons) is really small.
6. While looks are subjective, in my opinion the OP5T looks and feels much more premium.
Anonymous, 13 Jan 20181. Yes, you can keep VoLTE on Jio and 4G data on the second SIM (say Airtel).
2. There is ... moreThanks dear...
Could you please install a recording app like ACR (automatic call recorder) in your v10 and let me know it is recording call both way?
Actually i am going to buy this phone but call recorder is in my priority list bcoz of my business purpose. I hope you understand my words.
Thanks in advance
Vivek, 13 Jan 2018Karthik, i have few questions please help.
1. is there default call recorder? If not, any app... more1. Yes, you can keep VoLTE on Jio and 4G data on the second SIM (say Airtel).
2. There is no call recorder built-in
Karthik krish, 10 Jan 2018Review after 2 days of usage.
1. Stunning design. The build looks premium, slim and un... moreKarthik, i have few questions please help.
1. is there default call recorder? If not, any app will help to record calls?
2. If i use jio sim along with airtel 4g sim, thn will i able to use data on my non volte airtel's 4g connection? I want to keep active my jio for voice only.
3. Does this phone support carrier aggregation in india?
harry, 12 Jan 2018i am confused a8+ or v10 ip68 or ai a8+ back cam is also not that bad and hv dedicated sd ... moreWait for this v10 review on gsmarena. But other sites and youtube already got positive review fir this device.
Anonymous, 12 Jan 2018OnePlus 5T have EIS. Best in video recording. Just like I said, honor view 10 has eis too for video recording, but only applicable for 1080p 30fps and lower.
i am confused a8+ or v10
ip68 or ai
a8+ back cam is also not that bad and hv dedicated sd card slot so which one should i go for samsung is more trustable i think pls help me