Anonymous, 11 Jan 2018Dude super AMOLED display only on samsungI have Moto Z Play with Super AMOLED Screen.
AnonD-396454, 11 Jan 2018
Good Selfie Camera
Best Processor AI
Finger Print Lock
No ... moreBoth oneplus 5t and honor view 10 dont have OIS. Name me a phone that have ois in this price range. Honor view 10 also have eis like oneplus 5t, but only available when using 1080p 30fps and lower. Sound quality is good cause got HuaweiHisten. For a non-ois range phone, its one of the top low lights camera, just like oneplus 5t. Sure it got no amoled, but got vivid mode (wont use it anyway, oversaturate and unnatural like amoled). Screen reported strong as gorilla glass, but have to wait teardown review as on that time will know what glass this honor view 10 use. And yes, honor view 10 cheaper than oneplus 5t.
Indeed this is a flagship level phone, but its not at flagship price phone.
Good Selfie Camera
Best Processor AI
Finger Print Lock
No OIS/EIS for Video (OnePlus 5T)
Bad Low Light Camera
IPS Display, Not Super Amoled Screen.
No Gorilla Glass Protection.
Average Audio Quality.
No Water/Shatter Proof (LG 6/Moto Z).
Fast Charging is okay not very gud as compare with OnePlus 5T.
In Sunlight, Display is not clear (Samsung S7/A8+/One Plus 5T/LG G6)
The flagship Mobile to have Gorilla Glass Protection/Water Proof/OIS Video/service. Not only good in camera and processor.
AnonD-729893, 11 Jan 2018I've tested LG V20, LG G6, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ premium, oneplus 5T with same earphone. Aud... moreI don't know what u r talking about . In my s7 edge and note edge I use poweramp for music. But honor 10 even the default player sounds great . The best thing is the Huawei Histen works for YouTube too. So u can customise audio settings for any app. For me audio was great . Though I haven't tested the devices u have mentioned except one plus 5t. This sounds way better than one plus 5 t with the same Sony headphones.
AnonD-729893, 11 Jan 2018I've tested LG V20, LG G6, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ premium, oneplus 5T with same earphone. Aud... moreReally? Did u adjust already HuaweiHisten in sound settings? Only applicable when earphone/headphone comnected.
Sudip, 10 Jan 2018Could either one of you test and advice, please?? Am planning to purchase this phone but since... moreI've tested LG V20, LG G6, HTC U11, Sony Xperia XZ premium, oneplus 5T with same earphone. Audio quality is above avarage but not appreciated. my ranking is here LG G6(indian version) > HTC U11>LG V20> SONY xz premium>oneplus 5T>Honor view 10. you can't believe that micromax canvas sliver 5 audio quality is better than honor view 10 bcoz sliver 5 have Dirac HD enabled. except that everything is great in this phone but if you are an audiophile than don't buy it.
Karthik krish, 10 Jan 2018Review after 2 days of usage.
1. Stunning design. The build looks premium, slim and un... moreHello,
Can I ask you if there's an option in EMUI 8 to convert notification dots to numbers for apps like fb, pages manager...etc?
Sudip, 10 Jan 2018Could either one of you test and advice, please?? Am planning to purchase this phone but since... moreHey this is karthik krish.
I tested audio with the default music player . Output is great. Bass and treble well balanced . There is extra bass option if u want it like punchy bass. Also there are equaliser options . Haven't fiddled with that much. But the default setting with extra bass was too good.
It doesn't have dts or dolby properitery. But have 3d audio with 3 options . Centre, wide and over head . Didn't try those either.
Shui8, 10 Jan 2018I think on emui 8.0 u can access to settings>sound>huaweihisten, there got equalizer and... moreCould either one of you test and advice, please?? Am planning to purchase this phone but since, my daily usage consists of quite a bit of media consumption, hence, audio output quality is an important consideration
Karthik krish, 10 Jan 2018Haven't tested that yetI think on emui 8.0 u can access to settings>sound>huaweihisten, there got equalizer and mega bass control, great sound improvement.
Review after 2 days of usage.
1. Stunning design. The build looks premium, slim and unique with its shiny edges. The front glass doesn't have corning gorilla glass but it has huawei's own protective layer. Huawei claims equivalent to gorilla glass 5.
2. Great display(18:9 looks great. The display is just amazing . Have to experience to believe it . Feels premium while using cos the touch is very smooth like iphone.
3. Have been using 2 days so far and have got 7 hours SOT which is truly satisfying. Charging time from 2 to 100 percent takes close to 1 hour.
4. Performance is out of the world. With 4 Gb ram and kirin latest processor the experience is very fluid and fast. Have played real racing 3, nova 3 and asphalt extreme. All ran with full graphics without any lag.
5.Camera: Front camera is good. Still havent tested in all light conditions. Rear cam is awesome esp the monchrome sensors. Takes crispy pics like pixel 2.
6. Sensors: It has all the sensors including gyro though indian website hasnt listed them. Infact it has some additional sensors which ai will make use of them i guess in future.
1. Too heavy
2. Ai( not sure what it does. Feels like marketing gimmick)But we have to wait and see after OTA update which huawei has promised.
Overall an awesome phone. I also own s7 edge. I can say without a doubt this phone overshadows s7 edge in all aspects.
@29,999 this phone is one awesome buy.