4N7HR4X, 14 Jun 2011I'm getting mine in a day or two. From what I've read all over the internet, it has a Snapdrag... moreHere is the accurate specs for this device:
* General 2G: Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
* 3G Network: HSDPA 900 / 2100
* Processor: Qualcomm QSD8650 Snapdragon processor, 1GHz
* Memory: RAM: 512MB;ROM:512MB
* Storage: NAND-Flash:8 GBB; MicroSD (TransFlash) up to 32 GB external
* OS:android 2. 2, support Flash Player 10. 1
* Camera: Front: 3. 2MP, Back: 0.3MP, Video-calling
* Size Dimensions: 200 x 109. 5 x 12. 5 mm
* Weight: 400 g
* Display Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
* Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 7. 0 inches
-- Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate
-- Touch-sensitive controls
* Sound Alert types: N/A
* Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
* 3. 5mm jack: Yes
* Memory Phonebook: Practically unlimited entries and fields, Photocall
* Call records: Practically unlimited
* Card slot: microSD (TransFlash) up to 32GB
* Data GPRS: Yes
* EDGE: Yes
* WLAN: Wi-Fi 802. 11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
* Bluetooth: Yes v2. 1 with A2DP
* USB: Yes, microUSB v2. 0
* Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
* GPS: Yes, with A-GPS support
* Java :Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
-- Digital compass
-- HDMI port
-- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Talk
-- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
-- MP4/WMV/H. 263/H. 264 player
-- 720p video playback
-- Flash support
-- Voice memo
-- Predictive text input
* Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 3250 mAh
Can anyone help to explain 9.5inches of the same make for me, i really need to know what the features look like.
ICE , 17 Jun 2011can we use Skype on this yes jast download it from www.getjar.com
You can activate hotspot from settings > wireless & networks, verify an option like Portable hotspot
Please help, I just want to know if how long can this gadget (Huawei IDEOS S7 Slim) stay for stand-by,video playing, gaming, browsing etc. Thanks in advance!
Any body knows how to activate wifi hotspot on this phone. Need badly. Thanks
I'm getting mine in a day or two. From what I've read all over the internet, it has a Snapdragon QSD8250 1GHz Scorpion processor with on-chip Adreno 200. Odd how everyone seems to have different specs for this thing. Even the picture here is of an old prototype of the device.
pure pinoy, 13 Jun 2011can you help me coz i just got my S7 3 days ago but until now i cant access the internet. erro... moreyou need to go to your setting, then under network setting you choose the 3g setting, from there you need to set the apn of your network provider!
Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011Purchased unit from Best Buy three days ago. Absolutely NONE of the problems that everyone el... morecan you help me coz i just got my S7 3 days ago but until now i cant access the internet. error message not subscribe to data which is i already have.
sorry some information is wrong!!!!!!
the screen is LCD support multi touch
and the front camera is 3.2MP
Purchased unit from Best Buy three days ago. Absolutely NONE of the problems that everyone else seems to have. Have no issues accessing Gmail or downloading items from the Android Market. I use it everywhere.
Anonymous, 23 May 2011I am experiencing the same problem. My husband also bought the Huawei S7 Slim for me as a gift... moreDo re-set factory setting & u can sign in google account as well as Android Market, i had the same problem and i am fine now.
can the owners of this wed page visit huawei.com and update their information on the ideos s7 slim since the camera is 3.2mega pix and the battery is Li-ION 3.7V 3250mAh.we need accurate information for acurate decisition
Anonymous, 06 May 2011My husband got one for me as an early mother's day present. It would be great except you can'... moreI am experiencing the same problem. My husband also bought the Huawei S7 Slim for me as a gift. Very excited to get it as a gift, but now we are both very disappointed with the fact that it does not allow us to log in and shop on the market although we have entered our google account. Is there anyone out there that can help?!!!!