Actually huawei mate 10 vs 10 pro who is better ？Anyone can give some solutions?
Haswell, 06 Nov 2017No wireless charging!!Who needs the slow wireless charging when you have the supercharge?
After reading the review of gsmarena, I am reluctant to get Mate 10 due to heating issues (under continuous load and/or long gaming session). This is the only remaining concern I have now. Please, guy, can you test your units and share your views on this?
Anonymous, 16 Oct 2017Maybe because it has wireless charging, it has to be glass. No wireless charging!!
Can anybody who has the phone tell me how the mobile signal strength is?
I read in a review that is was fairly weak and often dropped from 4G to 3G.
Also, is the vibration motor strong or weak. With my current phone (OP3) I can't feel it when it is in my pocket.
Thank you in advance!
Jessica, 03 Nov 2017Rubbish phone.nothing is new.lieca camera lens are very bad.they cant even focus properly.i am... moreBest camera I've seen in recent phones. Even better than note 8. Not sure where you get your opinion from, go use it and then comment.
Just bought mine 4 days ago, it is a splendid phone which has all what I was looking for undercutting all other flagships price wise.
Ali, 04 Nov 2017Should I Buy Mate 10 or Note 8?If u don't give a shit for the Spen, then go for Mate 10..at least you will get 7+ battery SOT instead of 3+ . Note8 has a very bad battery 👍
Mate 10 beats the LGv30;
- 16:9(mate 10) vs 18:9 (lgv30) despite that Mate 10 only 2.5mm wider and 1mm shorter. So with minimal difference in build size you can enjoy full screen videos without any black bars that the 18:9 ratio of LGv30 will face.
- front fp (mate 10) vs rear fp. Front is better.
- QHD IPS (mate 10) vs QHD Oled (LG oled facing problems)
- Both phones have 4gb ram, memory slot, dual sim, headphone jack
- Mate 10 has better front and rear camera
- Gsmarena battery test give similar results but Mate 10 should get better with more optimization.
- Kirin 970 slightly better and more future proof than SD835
- 700 Euros (mate 10) vs 900 Euros (lgv30)
Can anyone help me to choose between huawei nova 2i and oppo f5? considering the speed and others important facts like processor, camera, display. advance thank you
Nicholas, 29 Oct 2017I just bought the Mate 10 and i love it! This is my 3rd Huawei Phone (Mate8 and Mate9). ... moreIts true. If somebody have mate 9 will know what he talking. And mate 10 its just betters
Ali, 04 Nov 2017Should I Buy Mate 10 or Note 8?I have note 8 and i will change for huawei mate 10 because before i was happy whit mate 9 and i like more.
1. Better battery (more long time live) Two days use and note8 sometimes no one day.
2. Better do photos ( in note 8 just little you move phone and photo is not good quality and in huawei don't have problems whit that)
3.more faster written message. More comfortable is keyboard.
4. Note 8 is just little to big.
If I were to buy a new flagship phone right now (Android ones at least), for sure this phone will be one of my top 3 choices. For what it offers, it looks more appealing then other flagship phones out there.
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2017is there any option for lowering the display resolution to 1080p , please replyYes you can lower to 1080p and also to 720p. You also have a smart mode where the resolution changes automatically based on what is the best for what you are doing on the phone.