i'm a moderate user, sometimes play Clash Of Clan (COC), open FB, whatsapss and few more social media only. But i'm planning become uber/grab part time driver at weekends, so my question :
1) how about the battery life?,can it hold till nite if im just moderate user?, will the battery be fine if i'm connect charger while driving?
2) how about the gps?,coz some phone gps not really accurate.
3) i'm not a selfie guy, but my wife it is, it camera really bad at night?,how bout daylight?
thanx in advance..
NaumanRehmat, 07 Nov 2017wchich one should I buy galaxy J7 Pro/ galaxy J7 Prime/ Huawai Mate 10 Lite?
I'm a moderate U... moreI am going to give a comparative opinion among mi a1, mate 10 lite and j7 pro soon but to answer your question, i think you should not go for j7 prime because it doesn't have super amoled display which is the signature feature of samsung phone. If you want better battery backup and better build quality then go for j7 pro (i was going to buy it but the edge to edge display convinced me to buy mate 10 lite), you will feel the good metal build quality when you touch the j7 pro for sure, it wont lag as much as mate 10, it has always on display which is pretty good in my opinion, probably more durable than m10 lite. Apart from these features mate 10 lite rules in other categories.
hoping it helped
NaumanRehmat, 07 Nov 2017At first, I have done my research and I had completely decided to buy this phone. But now I re... moreyes sure please buy this better option 64 gb internal and 4 gb ram, cameras are good.
Samsung is much expensive mobile in the world.
My-Name-Is-SAMI, 07 Nov 2017I have got the device a few hours ago and here is my review so far-
1. The edge to ... morewchich one should I buy galaxy J7 Pro/ galaxy J7 Prime/ Huawai Mate 10 Lite?
I'm a moderate User!
I'm confused now :-(
At first, I have done my research and I had completely decided to buy this phone. But now I read the reviews and I'm confused again.
I need an honest suggestion.
Its specifications are better than other phones of Samsung at this price. Please give me suggestions!
I have got the device a few hours ago and here is my review so far-
1. The edge to edge display looks super premium
2. finger print sensor is very fast
3. good network connectivity
4. sound is loud and clear
5. display is really bright and sharp for an IPS LCD display
1. No fast charging and battery drains too fast
2. Camera is good but not as good as they advertised
3. Lags if you play high-end games
4. No nfc and gyroscope
My overall opinion is that, if you are a moderate user then go for it otherwise there are better choices in this segment
Asad11, 06 Nov 2017Bult quality and screen/display is amazing. But being a 4GB ram it lags alot and crappy cameraSeriously! Does it have a lagging problem or you're just kidding?
Asad11, 06 Nov 2017Thats his own experience. The way u get offended is as if you created this phone. Look at the ... moreGrow up kid. Opinions has its meaning, but if its saying bad things, it not a comment. You dont go around condeming every phone or manufacturer which is coming up with their models. Maybe when there is only one manufacturer and only one model of phone, then you could shut up. Dont buy and dont use cause you will never be satisfy.
amjad, 07 Nov 2017Min disadvantages of the Phone are as under:
1) No USB-C
2) No NFC
3) No water resistance/p... morebrother you are dealing with a mid ranger, and dreaming the flagship advantages......!!!!!!!
Min disadvantages of the Phone are as under:
1) No USB-C
2) No NFC
3) No water resistance/proof
4) No night vision camera function in it.
5) No fast charging
6) Cameras are not meeting expectations.
7) Quite expensive phone
bought this yesterday. the phone is stylish and 6" display is very good for watching multimedia stuff. Front flash is very nice and soft, camera pro mode is awesome. Wide aperture is average (same like in 6x) gyro sensor is missing. speaker is loud enough but not the best one, there is only one speaker the other one is just a grill. No fast charging but charging is fast on 2A charger.
alvinc, 01 Nov 2017Then go get your snapdragon, dont insult yourself here with childish commentsThats his own experience. The way u get offended is as if you created this phone. Look at the way u write... seems like youre upto fighting with people here u dont like mate 10. Its every persons own experinces and this is what these opinions forum is for.
They world doesnt work or think the way u want it to. Nobody is being childish but you yourself.