Just installed new update, finally m10p received face unlock. Works perfectly
Anonymous, 30 May 2018Could someone help me out? When i plug in the headphones on ky huawei mate 10 pro it wont work... moreYa fked. This is usb-c problem, pixel 2 also has this problem. The thing is that usb-c connection is low quality (on all phones), and there is no fixation, meaning the connection get loose very fast, and it becomes very hard to get the contact between the cable and the phone. Try putting the cable not all the way in, but more like 90%-80% in and see if headphones will connect.
I was thinking about this phone, but then huawei decided to lock bootloaders, and at the same time i discovered all this usb-c crap, so i most likely will not buy this phone.
Could someone help me out? When i plug in the headphones on ky huawei mate 10 pro it wont work but ehen i try to charge it wotkd
saintshaka, 27 May 2018Hello suarez, any issues with whatsapp and its notifications, please?For now I don't have any issues with WhatsApp application. Message notifications are on spot, calls are pretty good quality still. But after all I use Viber a lot more because all my friends use that app instead :D
saintshaka, 27 May 2018Hello gentlemen, any issues with Whatsapp, please? does it receive the notifications without a... moreHi,
This is the Oreo issue (comes with annoying features, like Windows 10).
The AutoNotification app will solve this problem.
Hello gentlemen, any issues with Whatsapp, please? does it receive the notifications without any annoying behaviors, please?
User, 24 May 20182) It is important, because navigation sucks balls on all "high end" phones that do not have p... moreHi,
You can use the f.scanner for navigation, but that feature is limited to; Take photo or video, turn off alarm, answer call, browse photos in gallery in full screen mode, scroll down notification panel.
Data transfer via USB 3 to Mate 10 pro type-c is perform nearly USB 3 transfer speed.
From my old phone's SD card, about 25 GB data, photos and music, so plenty of small size file was transferred to the Mate 10 pro in aprx. 5 mins.
I hope this help.
User, 24 May 20182) It is important, because navigation sucks balls on all "high end" phones that do not have p... moreNo problem mate :D . I am using mate 10 pro since March and I am pretty satisfied. But you should consider that some time in near future P20 Pro and Mate 10 Pro will be very similar (IF NOT THE SAME) price. Phone with same processor, RAM, ROM, only newer camera generation, and I had a opportunity to hold P20 Pro and there are only MINOR differences in camera aspect. Three camera variant is only fashionable look, I like how my Mate 10 Pro takes photos which is pretty high level. Only thing that I kinda hate about Huawei is their slow UPDATES.
Touch screen sensitivity is very in fb app and messenger weak using mate 10 pro 😪
Suarez92, 24 May 20181) You have Twitter and Facebook, on rare occasions you have WhatsApp.
2) Why is that impor... more2) It is important, because navigation sucks balls on all "high end" phones that do not have physical navigation buttions. That additional space on screen is taken by software buttons, and you have absolutely nothing good from 18:9 screens; hiding software buttons and then constantly swiping screen to make the buttons appear is huge inconvenience and very big slowdown. Thats screen space also absolutely doesnt make key difference in browsing phones and apps. So, thats where number 4) comes in - navigation by fingerprint reader. Mate 10 has it in front, p20 series phones have it in front, and it can be used to navigate the phone. Its not like 18:9 phones have very small bezels, all phones could have a front facing fingerprint reader at the bottom for navigation. Thats why huawei are the only high end phones left in the market. And i definitely will not pay more than 400$ for not high end phone.
Thanks for help, xda forums are dead for newer phones, and other forums are just full of trolls that are repeating my questions without answering them.
User, 23 May 20181. What are default preinstalled apps on this phone ? Interested in knowing all third party ap... more1) You have Twitter and Facebook, on rare occasions you have WhatsApp.
2) Why is that important? And yes you can.
3) Mate 10 Pro fingerprint is one of the fastest on the market. Ive used a lot of phones (I work in mobile shop so I know a few things) from Iphone,Samsung,Sony,Huawei and believe me P and Mate series have fastest fingerprints available on market.
4) Ahh, cant help you here. I almost never connect my phone through usb cable as I have store backups of my data through Google Photos and Drive.
1. What are default preinstalled apps on this phone ? Interested in knowing all third party apps, such as social networks and so on.
2. While not having real hardware navigation buttons sucks and is one of the biggest flaws in most new phones, i am interested in software navigation bar - is it possible to set software navigation bar to permanently stay in one position, no matter how phone is rotated ?
3. As i understand, mate 10 pro fingerprint scanner is worse than the one in mate 10, which can be used for navigation, and mate 10 pro fingerprint scanner cannot be used for navigation ?
4. What is the speed of internal storage ? What is the files transfer speed via usb cable from pc to phone and from phone to pc ? I know some phones have usb3 connections, but transfer speeds are very low, like half of the speed of usb2.0 connection...
5. How about burn in pixels on screen from navigation bar ? Will it be a problem or not ?
I bought a new mate 10 pro but my model no. BLA A09 but it is not listed in gsmarena
My one is a single sim,bought from usa,in gsmarena single sim model listed as LO9.😓
NedimTZ, 22 May 2018Hello. One question for Mate 10 owners. How is the screen visibility in outdoor light, especia... moreIf it's set on Auto, then ok, never had an issue. But if you leave manually adjusted to full brightness then it might lack a little especially if you are wearing sunglasses.
Hello. One question for Mate 10 owners. How is the screen visibility in outdoor light, especially in direct sunlight? Thanks a lot.
AnonD-393770, 29 Mar 2018No problems at all! Best phone I've ever used, and there are no issues with screen, sound, cam... moreMate 10 pro is waterproof and looks solid. I've used it for 2 months and no issue at all. But I'm afraid of breaking the screen careless because it will be very difficult to replace the screen. There are so many steps https://www.witrigs.com/blog/how-to-replace-the-huawei-mate-10-pro-screen/