Does this Phone support HDMI and USB-OTG? I mean it has a Type-C connector so it should support it all, but one never knows.. has anyone tried those features?
AnonD-668900, 03 Jan 2018so after 1 and a half mths on m10p. My Wow Factors: 1. npu - camera does auto sync to best... morefacebook isn't optimized at all. It does not take advantage of my dad's dual camera on his iPhone 7 plus while live recording, it CHUGS threw battery on the iPhone 7 plus, and those are some of the most popular phones out, and devices like these? even worse......
so after 1 and a half mths on m10p.
My Wow Factors:
1. npu - camera does auto sync to best suited mode when u point to an object, pics quality is very good, maybe not the best but I can say its 1 of the top range among the flagship.
2. minimal bloatware, very good experience for me as I am kind of minimalist, compare to what I see dozens of unused apps from Samsung.
3. detailed apps launcher & battery optimizer, where it allows me to control and monitor the apps behavior.
4. fast thumb print response. (my 1st time since I was using a s. note4.
5. multiple profile where I can create 1 profile for work and 1 for my personal use.
1. power hunger, kirin 970 is a beast, huge improvement from kirin 960 but I guess it can do better.
2. a lot of apps not optimized yet. whereby google maps, waze, fb and social apps drain a lot of juice out of the 4000mah capacity.
nate, 01 Jan 2018mate 10 pro has a 20mpx camera... its the better phone all around. Nokia Lumia 1020 has a 40mpx camera
I gotta say these stuffs out as I just got this Mate 10 Pro for 2 weeks. Overalls, I love it. The camera is cool and fast. Performance is pretty fast. Battery life is longer enough for full day or full day and a half, of course it depends on how much you use it. Storage and RAM are damn nice. For the price, I could get with USD 799. Design and look are very nice n not bad if you compare to Note8 or S8 or even overpriced iPhone X.
Buy it if you love it, no big deal guys!
I just bought the Mate 10 pro. And all i can say.. it really looks and feels premium.
can you please give me some of the best features in this phone.
This is also he first time i will be using EMUI. So can you give me some honest opinions regarding it.
Selfie camera, 31 Dec 2017Whch one have better front camera? Galaxy S8 or Mate 10 Pro?10 pro ofc
I have it from one week but is it normal when play for 3 h/d and litle more for other ap, battery go from 100 to 0 for one day i dont know what to do now somebady sudjestions
Selfie camera, 31 Dec 2017Whch one have better front camera? Galaxy S8 or Mate 10 Pro?Also whch camera have more vivid colors...
I got the beautiful gadget one week before. It's an amazing smartphone. You can say full package. beautiful design, display battery speed, and price everything is fine. You no need to compare and think about other phones if you get this. EMUI 8.0 is great UI. I like EMUI 8.0
Some people are saying there should be wireless charging. I think when you can get a full day charge in 30 minutes then there is no need for the wireless charge.
Thanks Huawei for such a great device and wish you best of luck for your dream to be no 1 smartphone company.
It's a great phone, i got it recently, but it has a problem about the 5ghz wifi band, it's not seeing them...
Mate 10 pro, it's really a complete phone of this big screen Era,
If you will buy this gadget, no need to think about other phones,
I have this set since last 25 days, its amazing,I love mate 10 pro....
this phablet is totaly crazy charging just take 30 minutes and you have 58% of battery alredy on it. This phone easy you can use it 2 days with out charged. Huawei si growing up and they will kick some brands sooner. P11 next year is coming 3 cameras. Savage and just one more thing. The finger print is absoluty faster.