Genn, 12 hours agoBello~
Hmm, Font style based on what I've known is found in the 'Themes' app. There is a f... moreThanks Genn....
I have changed the font successfully.
So far so good device.
But screen contrast + Brightness is not as superb as Samsung galaxy s8 plus.
QHD matters dude
46xy, 18 hours ago1st help is needed-
I want to change the font style....
But no option is found yet.Bello~
Hmm, Font style based on what I've known is found in the 'Themes' app. There is a few of the free ones such as 'William' fonts etc etc. You may need to Scroll for sometimes to find the ones you like. :D
46xy, 14 Oct 2019Thanks for your nice review.
Just bought this giant phab.
Swiched from Samsung galaxy s8 plu... more1st help is needed-
I want to change the font style....
But no option is found yet.
Genn, 14 Oct 2019After using this phone since Feb 2019, I would give this phone a 9 out of 10 ratings.
Its s... moreThanks for your nice review.
Just bought this giant phab.
Swiched from Samsung galaxy s8 plus.
Lets start the new journey....
After using this phone since Feb 2019, I would give this phone a 9 out of 10 ratings.
Its size is the best for those who prefer a phablet. Fit nicely to all of my trousers but it will be slightly harder to put in and take out from jeans, so stand up please or you'll look very ugly. 1 thing to be careful about, do not put keys or any hard object with this phone in that pocket. Kept on changing temper glass because of one mistake done once in awhile xD.
It is one of the loudest phone since it has 2 speakers. Best alarm to wake you up on a monday blues.
Display is fine, read complaints on its pixel density thing and resolution but I think its still nice in both streaming and gaming despite its huge screen.
Phone is holding up great, no sign of lag on heavy gaming and multi tasking. Maybe a little warm after heavy usage but its still not as hot as my previous cheap phone.
Battery is still great, 1 charge is enough for a day use which includes gaming (I play mobile legend), and actively using social media apps.
Here comes my negative personal opinion and maybe what could be better. :3
1. Up until now, there's no option for you to disable the auto tuning of your screen brightness on the slide down shortcut setting. So if you'd like it to be off, you need to go all the way into the display setting to disable it.
2. Something is wrong with the dual sim card setting for mobile data. When the dual 4g is enabled, your mobile network will be having lag spikes. Just disable that, like seriously.
3. This is the utmost annoying and disappointing, GPS SIGNAL LOST. This is frustrating as the gps keeps on losing signal while navigating and you need to turn off and back on the Location service to reconnect properly. Tried different configurations on the GPS setting and still having it. If someone is out there getting this solved, Ill give you my number. xoxo HAHA sweat..
4. Oh the Huawei pen is NOTHING to be boast about since its another accessory which you need to bring separately and charge separately. If you only use once in a blue moon like me, the pen will run out of battery anyway. Good pressure and sensitivity of the pen though.
5. I personally didnt like the knuckle touch features. As sometimes I wonder why my thumb became a knuckle instead, and my knuckle become a freaking finger touch. It happens once in a blue moon though, but that blue moon is when I'm playing games. D:<
That's it for now. Hope you're having fun while reading my broken english review. Wish you're lucky enough to find stocks to get this model since its running out of it. :D
Anonymous, 13 Oct 2019The global version supports Google apps. Go for it!Will it get the new android Q 10
Can any of yee on here tell me does the huawei mate 20 X stll get full access to google play app store etc am i right in saying only the new phones wont have access at the min?
As im thinking if buying it this week
Plus will this phone get android 10 when avaoble plus will it get security updates
pinky & perky, 08 Oct 2019Would anyone recomend buying this phone now as i want a big screen phone and hear this is the ... moreYes i have this phone form long time and i am enjoying every bit of it.
Its superb and awesome phone in terms of camera and battery.
Only you should be able to handle it properly.
The reason why every one change phone is for the above two reasons and after you buy u will prefer to retain it for long time.
Yes updates and google play are working in it uninterruptedly.
Would anyone recomend buying this phone now as i want a big screen phone and hear this is the best large screen avaible at the min ?
Also Will this phone get android 10 and security updates etc? Do u still get full axcess to google app store..as i hear the new huawei 30 etc is limited or have no axcess
Based on the specs, the perfect phone, or phablet, as most people would view it. If only it were available in India at like 60% of it's ridiculous price.
Shockingly still the best Android phablet in the market. I got the 512Gb Galaxy Note 10+ as a possible upgrade/replacement due to the Huawei issues and after 2 weeks of every day/task use - the inferiority of the Samsung is just overwhelming -waste of $$
Ammar212, 30 Sep 2019I have the same concern, but due to unique screen size i guess. any way, in Aliexpress.com ... moreIt has a much smaller screen, smaller battery, no sdcard, inferior sound so mate 20 x is a much better option.
Drtwex, 22 Sep 2019Please Any help :- tell me about battery life after Emui 9.1 last update is it good or worse??? Just stay at 9.0
Battery life is the best.
joe nodden, 29 Sep 2019It's a shame this hasn't gone down in price much at all. It's retaining it's value better than... moreI have the same concern, but due to unique screen size i guess.
any way, in Aliexpress.com it is only $476 for 6agB and 128GB ram
but when i see the price of K20 pro with 8GB and 256GB with only $430
i think it better choice of specs
It's a shame this hasn't gone down in price much at all. It's retaining it's value better than even Samsung phones or iPhones. I would've considered it if it were a couple hundred cheaper. (And it should be considering the Kirin 980 is a fair bit slower than the 855 found in cheaper phones)
HongMeng, 25 Sep 2019Where are you located? In or Out of US? I have not gotten an update in 2 months. I am still on... moreMalaysia. Somehow the updates here are quite quick. Though now I am still stuck with August update now that it is end of Sept.