Anonymous, 11 Oct 2018yes that gesture is done with the fingerprint sensorthanks
Is there option to roll down a notication tab by scroll down on finger unlock button ? like on my honor 8.
Anonymous, 05 Sep 2018This morning my Mate 9 got the August security patch update. And September patches arrived this morning. .375 OTA. C432.
Anonymous, 10 Sep 2018Is it possible to down-grade Mate 9 from EMUI 8 to EMUI 7?When I got 8.0 on my honor 9 there born a option on computer with Hisuite to reverse on 7.0. I tried and work.
I've owned this phone for almost a year now. I have been looking at other phones and thinking about "upgrading", but I can't find anything I'd like better. I also have an original Mi Mix, the ceramic beast with 6.4" edgeless screen, but the camera utterly sucks. I'd like to check out a mi max 3, but again, shittier cameras and slower processor. I hate notch phones and can't stand the trendy 18:9 and up to 19.5:9 screens on many of the new higher end phones. 6.3" you say? Well, heck a Butterfinger bar is 8" long. A long skinny screen does not equal a large screen. I picked up a Note 9 at the store and thought it was silly. The Mate 9 is "only" 5.9", but it's a 16:9 ratio, and it seems like none of the cool newer phones like Mi Mix 2s, Oppo, vivo, even Mate 10 pro have 16:9 ratio anymore.
Great phone, camera, sound and software,. Ok screen resolution but great screen size. I think I'll wait...
I am from India. Recently I got this mobile as a gift from my friend in KSA. This is my first Huawei/Honor device in my life. This is one of the best device I used. Everything is superb and equivalent(or better?) to the flagships, except in the case of cameras. I am using this since last one month and my observations are as follows.
1. great design with high screen to body ratio and with notification light. the camera bump is very slightly protruding. very confident to hold, but slippery if not used with a back cover.
2. I got the black color version and it is very attractive.
3. superb crystal clear display with good contrast, easily visible under direct sunlight.
4. butter smooth touch response. great speed, performance is equivalent or better than many SD-830 mobiles.
5. very quick charging.
6. absolutely no heating even under heavy usage, always at glass temperature.
7. no lagging/hanging even at high end use.
8. clear and very loud speaker output without any distortion which is very useful for ladies, because we keep mobiles in bags/purses. the stereo effect is amazing.
9. very good for music listening. I am using RHA-MA750i head set.
10. good RAM management.
11. very easy to use softwares. lot of very useful software features. no bloatwares. got an update last week with face unlock feature. hope they will provide android Pie update soon.
12. superb battery backup. I am getting 2 full days(or more) backup with 24 hour internet on with social media usage, lot of calls, texting, browsing etc.
13. camera is not up to the mark, only if it is compared with LG V20 or Samsung S7(as per my opinion, these are the BEST camera mobiles in the same price segment), but
far far better than many same kind/priced mobiles.
14. we can use 4G sim in both slots. I am using JIO sim without any additional applications such as 'Jio 4G Voice' and I am receiving incoming calls through Jio sim without any problem, but out going calls using Jio is not possible.
Masino 007, 09 Aug 2018Bro serious advice go for Moto z force driod one of the best phone ever better than this seriouslydid you own this device before? cuz if you did , you would never type such comment , i'm a satisfied Mate 9 user , it got everything a person would ever need in a great eye pleasing design and premium feeling .. Moto z force has no competition here at all
Masino 007, 09 Aug 2018Seriously Moto z force driod is far better than this device seriouslyNope. Performance is on par, leica camera are better, annndddd the most important thing people buy this phone over Moto Z Force is, design. Sorry to me the moto phones are just plain ugly.
Seriously Moto z force driod is far better than this device seriously
Aliz, 19 Apr 2018Hey guys I can't decide between moto z and mate 9 I need your advice😊Bro serious advice go for Moto z force driod one of the best phone ever better than this seriously
Ive got the new update yesterday of the security patches for july and besides of that the new security method od facial unlocking!!!
nice to get it!!!