Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I am totally confused now about what's best. P9 or Mate9?Brought a mate 9 for me and p9 for my dad... Mate 9 is amazing I'm migrating from 6s and was a fan of note4.
For me mate 9 is an amazing phone, finess of an iPhone and really luv the emui ,. I felt p9 almost like iPhone and is Good if u really can work only on small phones.
I overcame the oversize of mate9 by using a ring holder sticker on the back. Browsing experience is awesome on big screen. I think I may never go back to iPhone again.
Just got my Mate 9 yesterday, my overall impression over this one day with mate 9 are:
- This is the fastest android devices, bar none. Application lunch very fast and smooth, even browser seems to be much faster than any mobile.
- Even though the GPU spec is not the strongest, You will hardly notice any difference in real gaming experience. Hearthstone on this device run very smooth and beauty.
- Still image from the camera is very good details, especially in bright light.
- 4K videos also very good details
- Fingerprint is very fast and perfectly accurate
- Impressive charge speed , 1 hour of charge give me 80%. Considering the size of battery, and you will be amazed.
- Still not confident about battery life, the first charge give me 7 hours but this should be improved in real world usage (i spent most of the time benchmark and downloads)
- EMUI features are not well organized in many ways. Still prefer UX of stock android more.
- Camera in low light is not very good
- Camera UI is over-complicated
- A little disappoint with build quality (Coming from moto X pure and still think it is the best)
- Also a little too big and too heavy. normally need 2 hand to use efficiently
Overall very impressive. Kudos to Huawei
Anonymous, 04 Dec 2016I bought my Mate 9 from Dubai a week ago and I'm happy with it. Intersting phone with amazing ... moreIt's actually a 12MP camera.
It has a 20MP sensor without a Bayer color filter and a 12MP sensor with said filter. The 12MP sensor is what is being used mainly, with the 20MP monochrome sensor being used to capture light and detail, which is then processed into the 12MP color shot, making it like a 12MP super-sampled image with better dynamic range and less lost detail.
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I am totally confused now about what's best. P9 or Mate9?better mate 9 with higher battrey capacity and bigger screnn
Bought one last Tuesday and after an hour I threw it on the dump$ter. I threw the garbage this morning and it's still there.
Anonymous, 06 Dec 2016Seriously?? Mate 9's bokeh shot is superb... s7, and i7+ ?? I don't think so. Mate 9 will win ... more"Seriously?? Mate 9's bokeh shot is superb... s7, and i7+ ?? I don't think so. Mate 9 will win again when it comes to camera for sure." No. Just no.
Isaraq, 29 Nov 2016Camera well....But you should know how to use it....specialy for still photography... in this ... moreSeriously?? Mate 9's bokeh shot is superb... s7, and i7+ ?? I don't think so. Mate 9 will win again when it comes to camera for sure.
s8, 03 Dec 2016just wait for the s8 itl be out in mayHave fun buying a $900 phone :D
Anonymous, 01 Dec 2016after read this, i feel my phone screen is so small (s5)Dont worry bro, got s3 neo here. lol
I bought my Mate 9 from Dubai a week ago and I'm happy with it. Intersting phone with amazing features, perfect battery life, nice design, clear screen and sound. I'm a bit disappointed about the camera performance. A 20 mp camera should be better and the zoom is very limited.
Did anyone receive the ota update? Its been in the news that they have released it but i haven't received it yet. Anyone else?
s8, 03 Dec 2016just wait for the s8 itl be out in mayMay? We live in the now.