Mac, 12 Dec 2016Hi all. just bought a Huawei Mate 9 which is from China. I have found out that I cant open the... moreAre u still in China?China block google and youtube .You need vpn ,like lantern or other app.If you are not in China, then I have no idea.
its a good device but, why the slot of micro SD is not separated!! i like to use both SIM cards in addition to using micro SD?
Hi all. just bought a Huawei Mate 9 which is from China. I have found out that I cant open the 'Google Play Store' apps once downloaded from their HiApp. Anyone have any idea how to solve this? Need help here ! Even though i have downloaded Youtube apps. It cant open as well due to the issue of Google Play Store cant open itself. Help ! Tq
Just bought mate 9 for 3 days. From my suggestion,just go for this beast ! Awesome phone and Thanks to huawei provide 2 years warranty in Sg.
BG, 10 Dec 2016Can someone please clarify whether the DUAL SIM version has no room for a Micro SD card if you... moreI have a dual-sim model and can confirm it is sim+hybrid slot. So you can have dual sim or sim+SD card.
Many phones seem to be moving in this direction but not all, a few still carry dual slots in addition to SD card, the Mate 9 is not one of them however.
BG, 10 Dec 2016Can someone please clarify whether the DUAL SIM version has no room for a Micro SD card if you... moreIt's a hybrid sim tray, so either 1 SIM 1 microsd or 2 SIM. Not weird at all, we've seen it with all the flagships such as S7, S7 Edge etc
BG, 10 Dec 2016Can someone please clarify whether the DUAL SIM version has no room for a Micro SD card if you... moreNo room for SD if dual sim. Nothing is strange, all advanced dual sims are the same, in addition 64 gigs of internal should be enough for most users out there.
Can someone please clarify whether the DUAL SIM version has no room for a Micro SD card if you use both slots for SIM's??? Very strange for such an advanced phone.
watch some video is better way to know about MATE9
Notice this before watch the video.
*Minor correction, we swapped the screen sizes in our intro chart. Apologies for the confusion.
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I am totally confused now about what's best. P9 or Mate9?Brought a mate 9 for me and p9 for my dad... Mate 9 is amazing I'm migrating from 6s and was a fan of note4.
For me mate 9 is an amazing phone, finess of an iPhone and really luv the emui ,. I felt p9 almost like iPhone and is Good if u really can work only on small phones.
I overcame the oversize of mate9 by using a ring holder sticker on the back. Browsing experience is awesome on big screen. I think I may never go back to iPhone again.
Just got my Mate 9 yesterday, my overall impression over this one day with mate 9 are:
- This is the fastest android devices, bar none. Application lunch very fast and smooth, even browser seems to be much faster than any mobile.
- Even though the GPU spec is not the strongest, You will hardly notice any difference in real gaming experience. Hearthstone on this device run very smooth and beauty.
- Still image from the camera is very good details, especially in bright light.
- 4K videos also very good details
- Fingerprint is very fast and perfectly accurate
- Impressive charge speed , 1 hour of charge give me 80%. Considering the size of battery, and you will be amazed.
- Still not confident about battery life, the first charge give me 7 hours but this should be improved in real world usage (i spent most of the time benchmark and downloads)
- EMUI features are not well organized in many ways. Still prefer UX of stock android more.
- Camera in low light is not very good
- Camera UI is over-complicated
- A little disappoint with build quality (Coming from moto X pure and still think it is the best)
- Also a little too big and too heavy. normally need 2 hand to use efficiently
Overall very impressive. Kudos to Huawei
Anonymous, 04 Dec 2016I bought my Mate 9 from Dubai a week ago and I'm happy with it. Intersting phone with amazing ... moreIt's actually a 12MP camera.
It has a 20MP sensor without a Bayer color filter and a 12MP sensor with said filter. The 12MP sensor is what is being used mainly, with the 20MP monochrome sensor being used to capture light and detail, which is then processed into the 12MP color shot, making it like a 12MP super-sampled image with better dynamic range and less lost detail.
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2016I am totally confused now about what's best. P9 or Mate9?better mate 9 with higher battrey capacity and bigger screnn
Bought one last Tuesday and after an hour I threw it on the dump$ter. I threw the garbage this morning and it's still there.
Anonymous, 06 Dec 2016Seriously?? Mate 9's bokeh shot is superb... s7, and i7+ ?? I don't think so. Mate 9 will win ... more"Seriously?? Mate 9's bokeh shot is superb... s7, and i7+ ?? I don't think so. Mate 9 will win again when it comes to camera for sure." No. Just no.