Today, according to an email I received from Huawei support, the Marshmallow update for this device is in the testing phase... :-)
im confuse i know it said here that it is Lte Cat4 but i some say it is Cat 6??? which is which?
Imon Chowdhury, 15 May 2016Hi, I have a MediaPad X1 7" which I use as a phone. Can I use this one as a phone? ThanksYes you can use this tablet as a phone
dick, 24 May 2016Hi I am about to buy a new tablet, however I am torn between Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 and mediapa... moreIf you want to buy a tablet for watching movies s2 is better for watching movies because it has much bigger screen then m2 8.0 I have m2 8.0 in silver and iam enjoying with it for playing games movies browsing e.t.c
I have buyed this tablet in silver colour
I love this tablet this is an excellent and best ever tablet
Hi I am about to buy a new tablet, however I am torn between Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 and mediapad 2 8.0, what I want for a tablet is mostly for watching movies, but can you suggest me which of the two is better?
sasan, 22 May 2016701L , 702L ,703L??????????701w=16G wifi version
701L= 16G LTE version
803w = 64G wifi version
803L = 64G LTE version
Hello everyone! I've the standard version 801L and I've a problem that no alerts work at all (alarms-events - or azan audio) I checked all setting.
Can any one help me please!
Imon Chowdhury, 15 May 2016Hi, I have a MediaPad X1 7" which I use as a phone. Can I use this one as a phone? ThanksI have the m2 lte version, 4g band and can be used as a phone too... i think its version number 803l...
Can anyone play Asphalt 8 SMOOTHLY? As in no lag?
Coz I cant play even in LOWEST graphics
Hi, I have a MediaPad X1 7" which I use as a phone. Can I use this one as a phone?
Hi everyone, I bought this device 10 days ago, I would like to share my experience from this device:
1) Well, first of all, overall I can say it's awesome, pretty good. It designed very nicely, and touchscreen is very smooth. It's 8" but still easy to carry.
2) Speaker is pretty good. 3) Well, camera is not good enough, if I compare to other 8mp camera such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 2 camera is better than this, camera is really not good.
4) when I unbox and start using the device it has available RAM of 1.9GB of 3GB. After that I start downloading the application believe I use all device at high pressure, I downloaded alot really alot of applications at this device, but still running very smooth. I have a 3 heavy games and lots of apps running at background, and at this condition device has available 1GB RAM. ROM is 32GB, and I have External SD Card so I just moved some apps to my SD card.
5) In addition, device got heating, it maybe cause of I played some big games. And I didn't like this Huawei task killer, Huawei has a evil task killer, annoying my apps by turning them off, hehe this shouldn't be problem there are ways to solve this and I couldn't find a way or options to merge the contact like a joint or link few contacts Inti one name
6) OVERALL, I highly recommend this device.
I purchased one of these several days ago from a local technology store at an absolute bargain price of $205 US and just love it: It's fast, well-specced, well constructed and handles everything I throw at it with ease. I'm just hoping the Marshmallow update comes soon.