sasan, 22 May 2016701L , 702L ,703L??????????701w=16G wifi version
701L= 16G LTE version
803w = 64G wifi version
803L = 64G LTE version
Hello everyone! I've the standard version 801L and I've a problem that no alerts work at all (alarms-events - or azan audio) I checked all setting.
Can any one help me please!
Imon Chowdhury, 15 May 2016Hi, I have a MediaPad X1 7" which I use as a phone. Can I use this one as a phone? ThanksI have the m2 lte version, 4g band and can be used as a phone too... i think its version number 803l...
Can anyone play Asphalt 8 SMOOTHLY? As in no lag?
Coz I cant play even in LOWEST graphics
Hi, I have a MediaPad X1 7" which I use as a phone. Can I use this one as a phone?
Hi everyone, I bought this device 10 days ago, I would like to share my experience from this device:
1) Well, first of all, overall I can say it's awesome, pretty good. It designed very nicely, and touchscreen is very smooth. It's 8" but still easy to carry.
2) Speaker is pretty good. 3) Well, camera is not good enough, if I compare to other 8mp camera such as Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 2 camera is better than this, camera is really not good.
4) when I unbox and start using the device it has available RAM of 1.9GB of 3GB. After that I start downloading the application believe I use all device at high pressure, I downloaded alot really alot of applications at this device, but still running very smooth. I have a 3 heavy games and lots of apps running at background, and at this condition device has available 1GB RAM. ROM is 32GB, and I have External SD Card so I just moved some apps to my SD card.
5) In addition, device got heating, it maybe cause of I played some big games. And I didn't like this Huawei task killer, Huawei has a evil task killer, annoying my apps by turning them off, hehe this shouldn't be problem there are ways to solve this and I couldn't find a way or options to merge the contact like a joint or link few contacts Inti one name
6) OVERALL, I highly recommend this device.
I purchased one of these several days ago from a local technology store at an absolute bargain price of $205 US and just love it: It's fast, well-specced, well constructed and handles everything I throw at it with ease. I'm just hoping the Marshmallow update comes soon.
AnonD-533722, 04 May 2016Hi, could anyone recommend a tablet that I can use in South East Asia? Preferably Android and... moreHi Karen,
I think you can use any tablet with a front facing camera for video Skype'ing
Hi, could anyone recommend a tablet that I can use in South East Asia? Preferably Android and with a camera so when I Skype I can see who I'm talking to.
Hi dear friends, Pls recommend me any good mobile phone with specs of RAM 3/4GB, ROM 32GB, Screen any bigger than 5.5".
Today I went to shop to buy this phone, but I saw many others and couldn't decide, they're selling MediaPad M2 8.0 32GB is RM1500, and I checked Vivo V3 Max price is RM1400 and it's awesome buy screen is small for me, I prefer bigger screen
M2 User..., 06 Apr 2016May be you got Con from the shop you bought. Mine have dialer on the left bottom of the tablet... morethe 801 model does not have phone capabilities, only the 802 and 803 models do.
I just bought one Huawei mediapad M2, but has not opening to slot a sim card.
Is this normal or a manufacturer's error?
AnonD-526592, 15 Apr 2016how long does the battery work ?On my Huawei M2 battery time is quite good, I need charge every third day or more.. Screen light is on automatic position. HUAWEI has an outstanding function that allow the choice of background apps you want to be on all the time, as WhatsApp, FaceBook or whatever. This way can you save some battery time too.
Anonymous, 29 Mar 2016It won't tear S2, everything in S2 are clearly superior than this MediaPad M2.
Get the fact right.Not really everything. Samsung S2 battery sucks big time. What's the use of a tab that won't even last you more than half the day.
You should recheck your facts too...
Can this tablet play DomiNations? Any owner please let me know, thank you!