More questions for the tablet:
1. Does this have Chromecast support (and with Chromecast symbol on the drop down shortcuts)? 2. Does it have equaliser settings under Audio,Sound or Music in Settings? 3. Does this support 5Ghz and ac wifi? 4. is the RAM of LPDDR3 or LPDDR4 variant? 5. What screen quality & resolution settings does it have?
I need to know...Between Huawei (with their Media Pad tablets), Lenovo (with Tab 4 lineup) and Xiaomi (Mi Pad 4) which company would you consider is doing more intiative in releasing updates (security, major Android updates, etc.) more quicker, more often and more longer?
I'm trying to compare this with the Lenovo Tab 4 HD Plus (8-inch) and the Xiaomi Mipad 8.
1. What is the latest & current Android version of this tablet?
2. Does it support the latest/fastest microSD-XC class currently out there?
3. Does it have USB Type-C port for charging?
4. Between this and the Lenovo and Xiaomi which do you guys think is better with updates + battery life, general performance and speakers sound output?
It's a bad tablet i would rather add some more money and buy the ipad. It been 3 months i've used this tablet and it sometimes it just restarts randomly. To be honest, at first this tablet is better than my previous ipad mini 2 but now after using it it feels sluggish and slow all the time and it's getting even worse than my old ipad mini 2. So in conclusion, if you want a fast tablet better go for the new gen ipad rather than this tablet but if you just want okay-ish performance than this tablet is for you
Arif, 19 Jul 2018A want to buy.
Is this tablet very fast and no laggy?
It's very fast and not laggy at all.
The displays are very satisfying (After I have adjusted the custom rgb color setting to my taste) and the size is well balanced between portable, light and screen that is just big enough.
Overall, I am very satisfied with this tablet.
I bought mine at first I'm confuse what to buy this tablet or the samsung galaxy tab a but this one has higher specs so def. I chose this :)
I bought this tablet and i really like the build quality, performance is okay. I use the tablet for teaching purposes only.
Is the ratio on this tablet 4:3 or 16:10? And which ration you guys think is best for reading a book or comics?
I bought this yesterday and i amaze BUT the worst feature is that its NOT FAST CHARGING
It has long lasting battery and harman kardon speakers and not audio and it lags a lot... It's the worst tab ever..
Anonymous, 04 Dec 2017No one-handed mode feature?Apparently not. The closest you can go is one-handed keyboard. Press and hold on the "enter" button to select.
lee, 27 Dec 2017this one has microphone?If you mean the speaker at the top of the phone used while making voice calls, NO, the m3 lite does not have one. You can only use "loud speaker" mode (where everyone around you can listen to your conversation), plug in an external earphone, or use a Bluetooth earphone.