Anonymous, 20 Dec 2015Nothing like what I experience with the device. Next to no lag find it faster at browsing the ... moreIve read many reviews and it seems like everyones experience is different with the phone. Some have the yellow tint bug, some don't. Some have an issue with battery life, some don't. Yours might last all day but mine doesn't. I usually only get 3-4 hours OST. And yes, i wish there was a way for me to prove i have the device. The fingerprint scanner is alright but its definitely not 100% accurate. I just swapped over from a OPO and that had a really bright screen, N6P is dimmer, but have adjusted to it now. "Fanboy comments" Right, okay...
AnonD-482748, 31 Dec 2015This phone is as fragile as a glass doll, the screen cracked when I dropped my two-day old pho... moreThis is why a good case is vital. Glass is glass not steal regardless of the type of material used. Nexus 6p has a big screen this is why I always purchase a strong case with a glass screen protector. I have not broke or bent a phone yet since using strong cases.
This phone is as fragile as a glass doll, the screen cracked when I dropped my two-day old phone on ceramic tile from a height of 15 cm, yes, 15 cm, as in 0.15 meter.
Maybe it's a super unlucky drop or perhaps this particular phone is defective to begin with, but all of my other phones have survived much, much, much worse drops than this and they all survived. I cannot properly express my disappointment with this phone.
AnonD-482729, 31 Dec 2015So I am debating between this and the Moto X Style(Pure). The price difference is about 8K in ... moreI had Moto X Style but returned it because that phone overheats almost all the time. Now I own a Nexus 6P.
Here's something that might help you decide.
Moto X Style > Nexus 6P:
- display is brighter and overall the colours are more vibrant
- better viewing angels
- moto functions (such as waking phone by moving your hand over screen)
- expendable storage
- charges more quickly
- cheaper than 6P
Nexus 6P > Moto X Style:
- premium feel and look of the phone
- better and smoother Android experience
- fingerprint sensor
- faster Android updates
- better gaming performance
- overheats rarely
Should I buy iphone 6 or nexus 6p? I am confused. Prices of both devices is same in my country.
So I am debating between this and the Moto X Style(Pure). The price difference is about 8K in INR between the 32 GB Nexus 6P and 16 GB (with expandable storage, of course). My major issue with the Nexus 6P is the size, but i guess Moto X is just .2 inches lesser there. Also, the expandable storage on the Moto X makes for a good deal. Any thoughts on which one to go for?
Bilal, 30 Dec 2015Perfect device.. no single complain so far, I am using for 2 weeks now..
ONE TIP FOR ALL 6P... moreit does not force you to the app rules either, while using a browser.
1 webpage, 100% functionality.
not 2 apps for 1 domain.
Perfect device.. no single complain so far, I am using for 2 weeks now..
ONE TIP FOR ALL 6P USERS:
- Uninstall Facebook App as it is using a hell share of battery and draining so fast. Instead use the Chrome Web page for Facebook which is light on battery
I hope Facebook will do something for this bug..
nice phone, just the top and bottom lips... far too big, Screen size could of been much bigger if they just reduced bezel size.
I am using this from last 15 days,it's amazing phone best android phone till now......
sami, 27 Dec 2015Nexus 6p Quality not better then blackberry privLeaps above blackberry on design and performance. I wouldn't put blackberry above some mid-range devices let alone the flagship phones and phablets.
This phone is an interesting one. Being made by Huawei, a company that is catching up with other competitors and trying to solidify its name in the smartphone industry, the nexus 6p seems like a perfect strike. The device although seems unique in its own way, the performance is unmatched and unrivaled mainly due to the Stock Android OS that offers a pretty slick and lag free performance, a phenomena that is somewhat a rarity in other android running devices. Specs wise its a top tier phone for sure and on par with what it is offered by other brands,the result is a snappy phone with a camera that takes decent pictures and the android imprint (fingerprint sensor) is a much appreciated addition to this gem of a phone. Finally,this phone is the creme of the creme and a shinning example of what an android device should be.
If anyone wants to have two phones, then he should buy Nexus 6P and iPhone 6s/plus. The purest form of phones in two different platform. No other models can give you this much satisfaction. That's mean for iOS go for iPhone 6s/plus and android go for nexus. Too many features and skins spoil android. I have used Note5, IPhones. So I know real user comfort and stability.
AnonD-479775, 23 Dec 2015Everyone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with... moreI've used oneplus one camera and nexus 6p both are comparable so assuming op2 is better,also nexus 6p is the most expensive device of all you mentioned.
AnonD-479775, 23 Dec 2015Everyone I know who owns the 6P is extremely satisfied, so surely they're on to something with... moreI assure you you'll like this phone. I had the oneplus one before I purchased the nexus 6p, and the nexus 6p is awesome. Which is why I didn't purchase the oneplus two, it wasn't worth buying. You'll very much like the nexus 6p. I've had it over a month and I love it. Even though it doesn't have OIS it still takes amazing photos. You won't be disappointed. And the a battery is great.
- Superfast and highly accurate fingerprint unlock.
- 13MP? Other phones have 21MP. Bad Camera? NO. One realizes the megapixels have nothing to do with the quality of the photo when you see pics taken with this phone. In fact it is close to an iPhone's.
- Very light weight due to Lithium Polymer battery. The aluminium body feels very sleek and premium. Compare it with the not so premium feel of Nexus 5x.
- Brilliant display that shows vivid color. Also brightness can be turned way down for dim places. This is the good thing about AMOLED screens compared to IPS in Nexus5x.
- You get a USB-C to USB-A with this phone which you cannot get with a Nexus5x. Also the headphone quality is very high.
- The lack of megapixels is a problem if you try to zoom the image. So big group photos are not so good.
- The big battery does not give that much battery life as expected
- Huawei is not a established brand. The plain front side makes it look like a cheap phone until you flip it over.
- The phone is as long as the Nexus 6 and is quite big due to the waste area above and below the screen.
- Android 6.0 is still buggy if you tweak a lot of settings. But luckily they are rolling out bug fixes.
- If you are planning to buy a high end android phone, Go for this phone. I was confused between Nexus5X and Nexus6P. The small battery,IPS display,small display and plastic body of Nexus5X made me choose the Nexus6P.