I love this phone but the screen is very easy to scratch.
First unit I received from carrier was scratched out of the wrapper. My replacement has already been scratched despite not putting it in pocket with keys or coins.
Corning Gorilla Glass 4 does not seem to help.
Two weeks into buying this costly phone, thinking that the Nexus can't go wrong, but voila, the camera stopped working, for no apparent reason. It just stopped working. Now I'm running to service centers all over the city. #FAIL
Is there any information about the battery life of this phone? The battery life testing of this phone is still unavailable in "battery life test" list launched by GSMArena and I long for it as a reference to compare this phone with other phones.....
Why without FM Radio,and mate 8 has FM Radio,why can't google make an litter extra effort add in the radio feature for this device since it has a pair of stereo speakers,so lazy.
if google\huawei DOESN'T pull up there DISCRIMINATING RETAIL panties up and make that dam Nexus 6p Special edition available in all countries or atleast the best country in the world! they will have robbed so many loyal google consumers i mean apple has a gold version come on #google
C'mon guys, seriously GSMArena, WHERE'S the Nexus 6P review?? You've reviewed phones that were released later than Nexus 6p, so, WHEN (or if) you're actually planning to post a review for this? Thanks.
demail2006, 26 Nov 2015Somebody tested Reliance CDMA on this phone? Someone please test it and let is know if it wor... morewhen charging samsung s4 is getting hot, and also hot when it is in pocket . battery is low mah .
nexus 6p is also getting hot when charging & keeping pocket.
MissingNoodles, 25 Nov 2015So, I've had this phone for about a month now and I can give you a few of my own observations:... moreCan u throw some light on the rumours of poor voice quality or muffled sound to the person on the other side?
Somebody tested Reliance CDMA on this phone? Someone please test it and let is know if it works or not.
[deleted post]Actually as a tech salesman who deals with phones they are some of the most important questions asked because believe it or not they are the most sort after features amongst business people and mostly anyone who isnt an iphone user, get good son
MissingNoodles, 25 Nov 2015So, I've had this phone for about a month now and I can give you a few of my own observations:... moreCan you give your opinions regarding call quality. Also how is the output through the headphone jack?
So, I've had this phone for about a month now and I can give you a few of my own observations:
1. Screen on time is about 4-5.5 hours on Google Fi service. Wifi is on, cell data is off (but cell radio is still on). Checked with GSam.
2. The phone is thin up until the camera bump near the top but not much thicker.
3. The phone is FAST but gets warm (especially the screen) and I've seen temps of up to 104 degrees in my pocket being out in the world with an ambient temp of around 80-85 degrees F. I have not seen it freeze up or throttle even with gaming (yet).
4. The camera is awesome! I am no expert on camera quality but it blows my old HTC ONE M8 out of the water.
5. The dual front facing speakers are great. Not as good as Boomsound on HTC phones (it does not sound as "full") but are still very nice.
6. The phone feels nice in hand but slippery. I have small hands (incoming jokes) and just feels like a monstrous phone in my pocket.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me directly.
Model information: Aluminum, 128GB on Google Fi Service. Manufactured date is 10/20/15. I am fully stock and not rooted.
Tb12, 24 Nov 2015Been reading there are a lot of comments from people who are thinking of getting this phone bu... moreThank you for an honest review.
Can i just ask, what is the battery like?
I am currently debating between the G4, Edge Plus and this. I love G4 for its customization features, love the Edge for its design, but the 3450 mAh on this seems pretty cool...so?