excellent phone. using since 2018 :')
Raju, 18 Sep 2022Excellent phone. From 2018.but display is brooked My huawei nova 3i lcd broken pals guide me what i do?
Excellent phone. From 2018.but display is brooked
I bought this phone last 2018. I have been using it for 4 years now. I've dropped it countless times (like really hard drops). But still, I have yet to encounter any significant performance issues. I had to replace the battery last year as it was heavily bloated to the point that it slightly pushed the back cover. But after the battery replacement, it was almost as good as new.
Issues encountered: (after 4 years using as main driver)
- bloated battery (easily fixed by a replacement)
- rear camera sucks now. the shots are almost blurry, even in good lighting.
- the front cam degraded slightly, although I am sometimes still surprised by the quality of the shots it produces, it's a bit grainy now compared to other more recent phones. but still pretty great for a 4-year-old phone.
- sometimes, videos are a bit choppy, especially when browsing Instagram or youtube shorts. it's like it's having a hard time rendering the video quality.
I love this phone so much. Best bang for the buck. But it has reached its end, at least for me.
Reasons why I'll be replacing this phone soon:
- security updates stopped last May 2021 (basically it's already not being supported anymore)
- camera - it's a huge deciding factor for me, I'd like to better photos to remember the life around me and this phone can't do that anymore.
- video playback issues - it really bothers me how it's having a hard time playing short clips. I can't understand why it does that but could easily play Netflix movies.
Anyway, that's it, the best budget phone of 2018. Lasted for more than 4 years, which is more than I have hoped for.
Using this from 2019 until now as a daily driver, good solid phone if you know how to tweak it like removing bloatware system apps and disabling animation, the problems i have encountered in this phone is the battery
It is not bloated like other users complain but it drains a bit faster unlike before and the software updates it just have 1 major update which is android 9 which sucks since other huawei phone like p30 lite which have the same damn specs recieved emui 10 and now emui 12
One of the fabulous and rigid phone
My brother used it for 3 years and now I am using it.
Yes it's best phone i have ever used,dec 2018 to still using
i have use my nova3i since 2018.super phone and best perfonance
I have HUAWEI NOVA3i
while a take a photo, it is shot down and unable to open again
im using for almost 5 years...just changed a new battery....condition is still superb...
I just wanna know if we buy nova 3i today, is there still Google? Because I think this is the last unit of huawei that has Google on it..
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2022I can't understand people who say they have it since 2018 and it's still working gre... moreYes that's true, mine was bought last 06 August 2018, and still at its very well condition like new.. I consider this is one of the best phone I ever known. Very satisfied as of now, 25 July 2022.
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2022I can't understand people who say they have it since 2018 and it's still working gre... moreYes, I bought my Nova 3i last August 06, 2018 and still in good, very well condition now. 25 July 2022.
Anonymous, 15 Jul 2022I can't understand people who say they have it since 2018 and it's still working gre... moreI've bought mine last 2019 and been using it till now. It falls so many times over and it's still strong and working even though the LCD or the monitor already is hanging. So I have it placed back by a technician and it was working fine for a few days then it started to push the button on its own, maybe water gets inside or I don't know so ill have it checked again today. hope it will be fixed because I love this phone so much. the best phone I've got so far. :)
Pola, 16 Feb 2022Great device. Still working well with no issues. Using this since 2018 I can't understand people who say they have it since 2018 and it's still working great in 2022. I have it since 2018 and it was fast in the first year, but now it's so slow and lags a lot although there's 30GB free space in rom and about 1.6 free GB in ram. + battery life is super bad now. can use it for like 5 or 6 Hrs if it's 100% charge