pabloy, 12 Jan 2021almost 5 months since i bought this device. this is my first huawei device and here is my hone... moreNice review, almost completely agree.
One thing is that you can remove the keyboard using adb. There is no MS swiftkey anymore on my device.
Alex, 07 Jan 2021This phone has tap 2 wake?no
almost 5 months since i bought this device. this is my first huawei device and here is my honest review.
1. no 3,5mm jack, this is a big problem for some people considering its a midrange device
2. no sd card slot, again for a midranger it should included an dedicated sd card slot or hybrid at least
3. loudspeaker volume output is low
4. the default keyboard is Microsoft swift key and you can't change it and it sucks imo
5. no graphite underneath the processor nor the battery
6. the battery drains fast if you play heavy game considering it only has 3750mAh, i recommend playing games on low or medium graphics
7. the backglass is not curved so its probably not comfortable for most people but you will get used to it
1. superior performance for its price. it can get really warm but its reasonable warm. no performance degrading so far. i recommend use the game assistant to boost the performance ( its basically performance mode but only activate while playing game)
2. very good camera, i can say its better than most device in its price range
3. good build quality
4. no network issue so far ( unlike the galaxy A series)
5. good ips lcd and color accuracy
6. the battery is surprisingly good considering only 3750mAh. it lasted 2 days and 9 hours + on my usage wifi, bluetooth and location on, brightness usually on 15%( scrolling social media, chatting, youtube, usually 2 hour of light games, Spotify)
7. speaker quality is good but as i said its not loud enough
8. 32 bit 192kHz audio
10. reverse charging
11. wireless projection
12. wifi sharing
9. UI looks clean, its identical to one UI
10. the built in apps is clean and works really well (browser, file manager, weather, etc) i use the built in browser app for my main browser and it runs smoother than google chrome
Hi guys, does anyone play games on this device(pubg)?
I saw other people complaining about huge fps drops when devjce get hot, other saying that that problem is fixed with android 10 update. What you saying?
Zxopp1, 23 Dec 2020The touch sampling is awful on this phone I'm afraid.
As nippy as the performance is, ... moreI don't think most people would check so much as you do
This device has been superb, and may others that used this device also say the same thing
This phone has tap 2 wake?
Worst mobile of all time. Fps drops too much in this phone. I literally threw this trash.
Anonymous, 26 Dec 2020I am confused between the colour option of crush green and purple.?Crush Green is best choice
Labra, 20 Dec 2020Is the touch response rate great?Yes
Is it a worth phone for 200 Euro.?
notimportant, 26 Dec 2020Need help with choosing which phone to buy. I've been thinking about buying this one (128... moreIt's a great phone. I am using it for half a year and it is very good. Everything moves and feels pretty well, and the performance is good. The battery could be bigger like 4000 mah but it is still good
I am confused between the colour option of crush green and purple.?
Need help with choosing which phone to buy. I've been thinking about buying this one (128/6gb version) for 240 euros and probably will do so. I just wanted to know what you guys think. Any other recommendations, warnings from users or similar? Every reply is appreciated.
Anonymous, 17 Nov 2020i don't know what it is but it's not IR blaster. also yes, it support huawei shareit doesnt bave ir blaster. the thing on top is light sensors
does anybody experienced battery drain faster after the new update?
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2020Does Nova 5T support HDR 10?nope
MA, 22 Dec 2020This is my question too. Touch sampling rate ( touch response time) is really important i... moreThe touch sampling is awful on this phone I'm afraid.
As nippy as the performance is, the worst aspect is the screen. It's dull and sluggish, especially when typing.
You can immediately tell that very cheap screen technology has been used.
It affects gaming to a degree, especially if fast response is required. For the average candy crush type gamer though, it's acceptable.
Hope that helps.
Chris, 21 Dec 2020The only downfall of this phone is the battery. Overall is superb! Worth the money. Even the battery life is still good to me
1 charge up to 90% would last me through the day with maybe 30% left
Still I tend to charge more than once for sure as I want the percentage to be continuously high
Labra, 20 Dec 2020Is the touch response rate great?This is my question too. Touch sampling rate ( touch response time) is really important in everyday use and gaming.