Huawei is rumored to update its nova line soon and we’ve seen evidence of the nova 8 series in certifications and leaks. We’re expecting no less than three models with the nova 8, nova 8 SE, and nova 8 Pro. Now, we have a new listing on China’s 3C agency revealing the charging capabilities of the vanilla (JSC-AN00) and Pro (TN00) models. Both models will feature 66W charging thanks to their HW-110600C00 charger which is the same brick that comes on the Mate40 flagships.
The nova 8 is expected to come with a 90Hz OLED display while the Pro will get a 120Hz OLED panel. They will be supplied by either Visionox or Tianma Microelectronics. The nova 8SE will sport a 6.53-inch OLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset and 48MP primary camera. Pricing is expected to start at CNY 3,299 ($485) for the nova 8 while the Nova 8 Pro will start at CNY 3,999 ($585). We’re expecting more details to surface soon.
I don't think $500 the Nova 7 with high end chip is now $500 so most probably the nova 8se main successor is i guess nova 6se/p40 lite. So most probably $250-350 range.
Its because when it reaches 70% it slows charging for better battery health. Because i am using one of the Huawei phone with 40w super fast charging and i see it charges from 0-70% like in 30 minutes and slows down like the other 30% takes around 35 ...
Pointless buying new Huawei phones if you cant access Google Play Store.