Anonymous, 18 Aug 2017oneplus is best brand from china..not xiaomi... Yes I believe it's new but with good manufacturing but Huawei is the king 👑
danger.is.myname, 18 Aug 2017S8??.. lol .. are u compairing premium samsung flagship with china phone??... p10 doesnt even... moreBut the truth is when come to real war this owesome p10 easily won the war, and I really enjoy when p10 overcome laggy samsung.... It ll hurt you samsung guys but truth can't change..... 😒✌️
p10 have a radio.
but in the specs. u guys do not mention that.
Anonymous, 07 Aug 2017Ohhhh really..... oneplus is best brand from china..not xiaomi...
Amin, 17 Aug 2017What do you think is better in Gameing P10 or The samsung S8?S8??.. lol .. are u compairing premium samsung flagship with china phone??... p10 doesnt even meet minimum requirements to match with it
Montana, 17 Aug 2017I think Amin, you already know the answer to this.yeah its S8 but i think p10 has what it takes do be Relly good in gameing
Amin, 17 Aug 2017What do you think is better in Gameing P10 or The samsung S8? I belive that S8 would be better for gaming. :)
AntiP10, 14 Aug 2017Not a gaming phone. PROMISEWorks good for me when gaming...
I've had this phone for almost 3 weeks now. I must say, it's gorgeous to hold and look at; light and fits well in the hand. I'll list the prositives:
1. Screen size is just about right (for me that is) and is bright enough
2. Battery will last through the day and then some if you are a light user. Heavy users will just have the day and a bit. Batter charging is very fast especially if it's 49% and below. You may not notice the 'super fast charging' if it's above 50%
3. The camera is wonderful. Performs as expected especially during the day. Quality night time shooting will require a bit of tweaking the in-built camera app (Pro Mode) to get the best shots. My advice is take time to learn a bit of photography to get the best shots possible
4. EMUI ver.5 is good. I'm a new user to the user interface and I find it easy to navigate. I have not enabled the App drawer and hence I have all my apps on the screen (like iPhone)
5. The navigation 'button' will take a while (depends on how comfortable one is with it) to get used to (switching between apps and closing apps). A couple of days use for me was sufficient to leave it as the only button and for go the on-screen keys
6. The fingerprint sensor (also doubles as the navigation 'button') is super fast. I hardly notice I have the sensor enabled. Its easy to use since one can store up to 5 fingers. For me I have a couple of the both left and right fingers. Note, every 3 days as a security measure, the phone requires one to enter the PIN number. It isn't bothersome; just something to do
7. I have not experienced any lags, so the phone is smooth when switching between apps of screens
8. I am based in East Africa (bought the phone locally and have the requisite version for this region) and yesterday (15-08-2017) received an update (VTR-L29C185B163, 529MB). It mostly dealt with battery optimization (for power consumption), Goolge security patches and twin app patches
The negative aspects of the phone...I'm still looking
All in all, I'd give this phone an 8/10 rating due to a combination of factors, namely: price (bought it for $ 475), size, camera, and smooth and quick operation. Would I recommend it to anyone? Yes I would...again and again (my girlfriend wants one!), though I'm not in an authoritative position to advice one which to pick between the P10 and another phone
Good phone. Reliable and well designed. Only but so far: Charger is too bulky and the cord too short. The charger should be redesigned to be smaller and slimmer and the cord at least twice as long.
Looking to get this phone or the google pixel as they are both the same price and im wanting to venture away from the commercial iphones and Samsung products. If you have either of these would you recommend either one and why?
well recently bought the fone i must say im impressed im a heavy user hasnt froze even once my onli prblm is th display. this fone is perfect but they must work hard on th screen res..super amoled is still boss