Braxx, 05 Aug 2017Samsung J7 pro. The reasons being:
1. It has a bigger battery
2. AMOLED display with the a... moreAMOLED display is a big plus 4sure. But being 7-years Samsung user, I can see what I experienced with Samsung:
1. the Design of the Samsung phones is simple and boring. It's brand new phones looks the same as 8-years-old phones.
2. There are lots pf pre-installed, useless and trash apps on Samsung mobiles which cannot be uninstalled and you may faced with capacity problems on many low/mid-range phones.
3. the build quality of most Samsung phones is not what you might expect regarding theie price list.
4. Huawei, as well as other less-known brands (I cannot say Huawei is less-known, because it's not. it is in 3rd place in global market share and even will increase it after participating with big carriers inside US, which is predictable in near future), sell products with same or even better quality yet with lower price. so why do customers pay more just to have "Fancy" logos on their devices?!
Im looking at the p10 lite and the Nova. Nova costs slight, yet negligibly less and comes with a color A1 Band, which is nice.
Stofsayer, 07 Aug 2017Bluetooth is buggy, and consistently temperamental. Skips sections of audio every few seco... moreI got Meizu bluetooth earpod and I use it with my P10 Lite without any problem. Don't know why you had such issues.
Fazack, 14 Aug 2017Does anyone tried this phone(huawei p10 lite) sound when inserted headphones? How is the audio... moreThe quality is very good, but the sound level might be not as high as you expect. I can say that the sound level is average.
Hi. Somebody please tell me, which one is better and why - Huawei P9, Honor 8 or this one P10 lite? I have no idea :( thanks ;)
Any knows how it works with dual sim? cannot make mine to work with the two sim cards
p10 lite. Great phone. 10 time better then samsung. Just get a screen protector for the phone when you buy it because it has a glass back and front
Cena1992, 03 Aug 2017How is the battery life on your phone on standby and also on maximum usage. How much battery ... morebattery can last 1 day only if you are heavy user (game /you tube /browsing) then it will more shorter life .If average use then 1 day
Does anyone tried this phone(huawei p10 lite) sound when inserted headphones? How is the audio quality of this phone on the headphones?
A.K 96, 13 Aug 2017Which one is a better option among P10 lite and Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. Too confused as J7 Pro ... moreIn my opinion, j7 Pro is much focus on the display quality and also battery backup. On the other hand the p10 lite is focus on the batter camera, performance and build quality. But I will go for p10 lite because it has much better performance than the j7 Pro. Actually battery backup is not very much different because p10 lite is using a 16nm processor. It is more power efficient.
Some people are saying the battery drains fast and others say it drains slow. Is there a way to make the battery last without using battery saver? I'm sure i saw someone say something about one of the google apps being disabled. Please help.
I'm looking to get a huawei p10 lite and have seen many different opinions and reviews. My main question is why does colour matter? I would think it's the same phone just different outside colour. One of the reviews said the black one has a slightly less quality camera. What is the best colour to go for?
Which one is a better option among P10 lite and Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. Too confused as J7 Pro is at number 2 and according so some user opinions here J7 Pro is having problems. Help please.
Cena1992, 04 Aug 2017Great Numbers.. My phone was at 57% when i slept and it had a drain of about 8% in 8 hours of... moretry to set up battery - app closed when screen is off...for me after this problem resolved...
I bought it about weeks ago and it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
the camera is makes really good pictures and the selfie camera is the best I ever seen
The performance is perfect too it never lag
The battery is decent and you can get esely one day without charging for normal use
But I have one problem.. Full charge takes 2hrs and 30mins is this normal??
nidhin, 11 Aug 2017Which one is better huawei p10 lite or samsung galaxy A5-2017. help meP10 lite, i am personaly using this phone and i used a5 2017,p10 lite is better
nidhin, 11 Aug 2017Which one is better huawei p10 lite or samsung galaxy A5-2017. help meSamsung a5 2017 I recommended I am personally using this phone and it's amazing
Which one is better huawei p10 lite or samsung galaxy A5-2017. help me