So slow and laggy
Can only use one app before it just stops completely
Only solution is to restart the phone and the same problem occurs again, only able to use one app before it stopping again
Another problem is I can't receive notifications from any app although I have turned it on
I do not get notified if I have any messages on WhatsApp, messenger, instagram, etc until I get into the app where all the messages will suddenly load
It's just so annoying that I don't know when j receive and messages
The Huawei P10 Plus is completely trash
Just got an upgrade to Pie last night and it's working fine, although i've noticed it's a bit slower now... (still faster than my S9)...
Google will not kill Huawei, its just corporate wars. Huawei is here to stay, I just bought P10 plus. Nice phone.
Husin, 10 Mar 2019P10 plus for 2019 good or not? Look let me put it this way . Buying P10 PLUS is like buying a volvo without tyres, breakfluid or sunshinedust.
Iphone is and always will be the best phone there is in this world.
Mark my words.
Buy iphone and die a legend
JDanny, 10 May 2019My experience with Android PIE
First of all please: 1. Do not update to Android Pie, unless y... moremy P10 Plus upgrade to Pie is perfect very long battery than Oreo
not one bug all
now Google killed Huawei
My experience with Android PIE
First of all please: 1. Do not update to Android Pie, unless you want half of your battery life
2. DO NOT rollback to android Oreo using Hisuite after you upgraded to pie, because all of android pie bugs are still present & phone performs much worse than with pie or previous oreo patches.
Problems I encountered with Android Pie:
1. Fast battery drain in standby ~ 5% per hour. First 5-10% of battery after full charge drop within 20-30 minutes of standby
2. Huawei locked out user from accesing thermal info on this device
3. Random freeze or lock that dissappears after locking & unlocking the device
4. GPU Score in GeekBench4 DROP from ~ 9000 points to ~ 6000 pts; however gaming performance increse due to the fact that games recognize a weaker gpu and autoselect graphic details lower on pie
5. Gpu Score in Antutu is ~ 30000 pts (lower than Orea) in normal mode & ~ 60000 pts in Gpu Turbo mode
6.Network signal is weaker, latency increased & down/upload speed decreased according to Speedtest.net App
7. Some of my apps & games refuse to run on Android Pie even if i delete & reinstall them
Do you know that if can upgrade again to android Pie After rollback using Hisuite from Android 9 To Oreo? I know i said Pie was running poorly on my device, but rollback firmware VKY-L29 22.214.171.1246(C432) is running much worse with a lot more bugs, freezes than pie or same software version before upgrading to Pie.
My phone gets frozen from time to time, when I press the lock key and unlock everything
they work normally on Android 9
Mike, 18 Apr 2019android 9 works perfectyeah me too!!! look more advanced than boring 7 and 8
JDanny, 05 Apr 2019Westerday i reeceived first notification that i can install android 9 on my device VKY-L29. Do... moreWorked fine for me. Nothing unexpected, battery seems fine and EMUI seems less annoying somehow...
Westerday i reeceived first notification that i can install android 9 on my device VKY-L29. Does anyone already update it to pie? How is it working? Any major bugs, slowdown or more unninstalable bloatware? Thanks in advance
bellapaula, 14 Jan 2019guys need help p10 plus or huawei honor 8x? p10+
klaus2000, 29 Mar 2019Anyone got the android 9 update yet? yes 9.0.1
Hi! I have had my Huawei P10 plus for 2 years without any serious problem. But now I wanted to install the new update but it didn't work!
It says that there is a device boot problem and it doesn't work to download the old Version and recovery! When it finished downloading the old Version and recovery, it always sais the same thing that there is this device boot Problem and I can't get out of ERecovery without making a reset and losing all my data!
Can anyone help me?