Lg, Samsung & Upcoming IPhone removed front panel home button to reduce bezels & Xiaomi already launched full 3 sided bezeless Mi Mix.
So Huawei what you did in P10 are you drunk?
Who gonna buy your shit with huge front bezel?
AnonD-648122, 27 Feb 2017Wow, thank you my good sir for the clarification. I do like the size of the p10 though, i gues... moreNot to forget the Honor 9 releasing in July. Usually has almost same spec as P10 but in different body and budget price.
madly, 27 Feb 2017Why change fingerprint sensor from back to front? I wonder the same.. I love having it at the back. No need for that shitty bezel at the bottom.
Hope it will be international soon and will be sold to all countries including Mauritius
Anonymous, 27 Feb 2017P10, P10 plus & Mate 9 are all different sizes. If size not a problem, then P10 plus has t... moreWow, thank you my good sir for the clarification. I do like the size of the p10 though, i guess what you pay is what you get. Kinda hope the price is the same as the p9 at least by small margin. Let's hope for the best for the P10 and huawei brand. :)
I liek tha fact that it is using Gorilla glass 5, which is designed to handle a 160 cm drop instead of just 90 cm (waist height)
Also a bit thinner now.
AnonD-648122, 27 Feb 2017Good comparison, i wonder if it is better to get the mate9 or p10 though? I just don't get it... moreP10, P10 plus & Mate 9 are all different sizes. If size not a problem, then P10 plus has the best overall spec, followed by the Mate 9 pro.
Mate 9 standard because of lower display resolution will have the best battery life out of all, and they also have smaller bezels.
While P10 with 5.1 inch screen will be closest to better one hand usage. With larger battery despite same screen resolution, we could see better battery life than P9. But yes it looks like p10 has the same camera as Mate 9.
Anonymous, 27 Feb 2017Coming from the P9 plus, the P10 plus did improve on the basics and is a proper upgrade. Which... moreGood comparison, i wonder if it is better to get the mate9 or p10 though? I just don't get it, seems like the newer p10 have almost the same spec with the mate9, i mean in terms of the camera department of course.
Coming from the P9 plus, the P10 plus did improve on the basics and is a proper upgrade. Which is surprising considering there is a 5.5inch Mate 9 pro already. To be reminded the P series focuses on two main aspects 1) built quality/design/fashion and 2) camera and so the breakthrough are in this department. Yet it is a well all rounded device.
So whats new on the P10 plus compated to the p9 plus:
- 2K display although not AMOLED. Less black borders. Gorilla 5 protected.
- more range of colors and texture. No fingerprints marks and better grip.
-More curved finish, although P9 plus was good enough.
- 6gb ram version (In china, even the base 64gb version comes with 6gb ram)
- Larger 3750mAh battery although needs to be seen if it proportionally holds up to the 2k display. The Mate 9 pro has 4000mAh battery.
- P10 plus uses the F1.8 "pro edition" rear camera, being the best of best from Huawei. $k recording. OIS.
- leica front camera
- Better GPU. And not over clocked CPU (that effected the battery life of P9plus for marginally better benchmark scores)
- No force touch (which was gimmick on the P9 plus)
- Front finger print sensor with navigation controls.
- NFC payments
- The dual sim, expandable memory, stereo speakers, IR blaster remains.
- What it did not have despite the predictions: the curved display of the Mate 9 pro, the Infra red face recognition sensor, Graphite mix battery fast charging (fastest charging tech out there) and the whole AI thing of the Honor magic.
AnonD-104084, 26 Feb 2017If the specs for p10 plus but with screen size of p10 then I'm sold
5.2 is enough for me Try lenovo zuk z2 pro
i love front finger scannerr, but top bezzel are to much
G6 just show cool top bezzel
why they not using Mali-G71 MP12 ?
MP8 just not enough compare to adreno 530, & dont forget 1440 x 2560 screen resolution
Huge upgrade over the P9 plus.4k Screen,2k camera video recording.More ram.Woah.
Amazing phone. 2K display, good size, amazing camera, amazing RAM, improved battery... Indeed, an excelent phone from Huawei and with a good price. I have a Huawei P8 and this is gonna be a good improvement.