Huawei P20 lite quick review:
1. Fast battery charging 9V/2A
2. USB, 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
3. Cat6 300/50 Mbps
4. Easy to use, one-hand operation
5. Oreo 8.0 out of the box
6. Premium design with a notch
7. Camera is better with the dual camera sensor with PDAF and LED Flash
1. HiSilicon Kirin 659, but still can perform well, for day to day task and gaming
2. Mali-T830 MP2, but sill can perform well, for day to day task and gaming
3. 3000 mAh battery, it could be better with 3600mAh
4. It won't be upgraded to future OS Android 9
5. looks like an iPhone X knock out, but everybody's doing it.
6. Camera: don't expect a lot but decent enough, with f/2.2, it won't give you a significant value, but its kinda better. 2 camera sensor is better than 1. In low lighting, decent pictures, there's no OIS.
M, 01 Apr 2018p20 lite is already released in Macedonia and is cheaper than mate 10 liteNo it is not
liam, 08 Apr 2018Is it good enough for gaming not hardcore and big enough alsoYes it's enough for a bit .
Give me the moonlight, give me the day, i'll have the Honor P20 lite any day!
seriously change the fingerprint scanner shape to square or something different. Circle just spoils the whole damn design
Really like this phone and the design. Haven been trying it out in store. The soc will do for my needs. Playing games on phones have never been my cup of tea. I have a nintendo switch anyways so :) I just want a bigger screen than my 3.5 year old iphone 6
meme, 02 Mar 2018why would you make such an ugly phone oh yeah, cause apple did it no ones copying apple if apple copied essential
Which one is better huawei p smart or p20 lite? need answer before May 23rd 2018. emjoy your days y'all!
i am changing phone next month and i am considering either huawei mate 10 ( not the pro ) or huawei p20 lite or xiaomi redmi note 5 pro. Can anyone tell me which is better ?
kamel alg, 27 Mar 2018Honor 7X / Mate 10 Litehuawei p smart and honor 9 lite are beasts when looking performance and camera wise and also price wise if you want a phone with oreo and emui 8 with 3/4GB ram and 32/64GB rom its a great device mate 10 lite to and the new mate se are the best budgets ill say you should buy according to specs and price.