Can't setup my versa3 smart watch. Huawei admits it's not compatible. Shitty phone
tips for stable file transfer (videos only) via otg.. update your software.. pc transfer via cable is again not working..
Michal, 29 Oct 2020Just get 256GB sd card, connect it to pc and transfer your precious 4GB movies on it. Much fa... more128gb internal is enough.. sofgwade update improves the video file transfer but still unstable to audio files.. i use xender to wirelessly transfer audio files but at slow rate but it works..
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2020file transfer is shit.. unable to transfer large files.. after restart file transfer was fast ... moreJust get 256GB sd card, connect it to pc and transfer your precious 4GB movies on it.
Much faster and better then itunes or some other crap.
Anonymous, 17 Oct 2020file transfer is shit.. unable to transfer large files.. after restart file transfer was fast ... moreunable to transfer files from pc via type c cable.. file transfer works via otg but unstable.. this is irritating very unstable anroid os.. ios is best when it comes to file transfer using pc via itunes.. i thought that android is getting better but its the opposite.. i renew my plan at globe telecom hoping that android is now stable but its getting worst.. what i am talking is all about file transfer only.. the phone is very good, battery, charging, picture, performance..
file transfer is shit.. unable to transfer large files.. after restart file transfer was fast but in the middle is slows down.. i am transferring only 4gb video files.. android is always buggy.. had to restart again for fast transfer.. i have 70gb files videos & musics..
Huawei P50 with Snapdragon 875 chipset. Huawei Mate 50 with 875+ chipset (2021).
A, 23 Sep 2020I've been totally let down by the phone. For this price tag I was expecting much more fro... more1st of all there is basically no match for this camera in this price point, also gms is quite easily fixable and most people I know use headphones so stop hating on phones with no reason
I've been totally let down by the phone. For this price tag I was expecting much more from it than it delivered.
Here's my list of major shortcomings:
- more than average camera (sorry, guys, but this is nowhere near to Samsung phones in that price range);
- lauded AI features don't work, e.g. Remove Passerby never managed to find a passerby so far in any (!) of the images I tested it on;
- mono speaker (in 2020, really?!);
- the elephant in the room - GMS: yes, its lack sucks more than I initially imagined for Google apps and services where there aren't any viable 3rd party replacements for;
- I hate the lack of usual back / home / properties buttons - you're forced to rub (!) the edges of your screen to imitate those functions: this interferes with the keyboard and side menus and is otherwise very annoying in that it doesn't always work;
- speaking of default keyboard (SwiftKey) - it sucks and it's the only one out of the box to "choose" from;
- some 3rd party apps don't work as their "normal" equivalents, e.g. Bolt doesn't support scooters, which work normally on Google Play version;
- a bunch of other nuisances, e.g. EMUI removing of pattern password, etc.
Steer clear from P40!
Nico, 20 Aug 2020I already sideloaded GMS twice and it always works. This phone is the best price for specs in ... moreI agree. For that price u get even more than u expected. The phone has awesome specss, especially the camera wich is the most important part if u ask me.
Image processor, 13 Jul 2020Bro it dosent matter the sensor size and quality that much the IPhone 11 has only 12mp camera ... moreIphone like Pixel is using software to enhance the photo, they used to be the best in camera department. But today that is not the case, now they are average. There are many brands that outperform Apple, in photography at least, and they are much cheaper.
Jinno, 22 Aug 2020https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTIZFehwlw I followed this method and successfully install... moreDon't need GMS and Google Play, now Huawei comes with Pedal Search apps, that can install all the apps you want to.
Ddeulsoo, 19 Aug 2020Have any of you here were able to successfully use GSM on this phone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fTIZFehwlw
I followed this method and successfully installed GMS, Gpay won't work, but you can installa a lots of app from playstore
Most people and tech YouTuber said that the higher P40 Pro and P40 Pro+ has a great camera. I compared all the P40 variants camera using GSMArena's Photo Comparison tool, and I got to admit something here: I'll take vanilla P40 over the Pro and Pro+ all day. Even though I can see some hints of oversharpening in the P40, it's way WAY more forgiving than in the Pro and Pro+. The Pro and Pro+'s photo is a complete mess! I do think the inclusion of 3D ToF sensor somehow ruins the Pro and Pro+'s overall photo quality.