For notifications go to settings and enable viber for full notifications and everything
When trying to access my camera it says :Unable to start the camera, check if there are third-party applications running nit he background (such as flashlight). Close them and try again. My question: My flashlight is not on.... What else could be going on?
Bought this fone today and its just amazing. Movistar (Spain) doesnt give the upgrade yet but i maganed to instal newest software(HIPEREASY) and it rocks! im checking the battery life tomorrow, looks promising. Design, camera, screen and fluidity are charming on this one!. P.D. Sorry for my bad english xD
Why is the viber not ringing and not notifying me on my p8? Only you will see the miss call and messages when you open the viber app...
jay, 08 Apr 2016Both of your speakers are working? Only 1 speaker is working on my p8There's two grills on the bottom, one is your speaker, the other your mic.
1. If you want good battery life and good camera stay with Lollipop 5. Don't upgrade to 6.
2. Android 6 has a bad quality on camera and bad battery life.
3. Just make a test between Android 5 and Android 6 with camera and you'll see big differences.
4. You don't need a reason to upgrade to Android 6, doesn't bring nothing just some animations.. yeah only animation..or, to see you that in settings writes "6"..bla bla bla..
5. Better wait for Android N because sure it will be for Huawei P8 .
Which phone should i buy iphone5s or huawei p8,
I want a fingerprint scanner in phone so what should i do go with iphone or huawei.
i want to know bout the camera n battery performance of this phone .. could anybody share some of their experiences? oh, and how about the sound ?
Boyka , 07 Apr 2016P8 or iphone 5s plz tell fast Depends if you prefer android or ios, but I willl say p8
my P8 have never worried me with anything..it's like I'm having a phone for the 1st time.. I like it..hope P9 will bring more fun...