Hiwa uk, 25 Oct 2015Hi, I'm using Huawei p8, how can I upgrade to Android 6?It's not available yet
Sam, 28 Oct 2015When you are using phone at the same time you wll get calls from viber and it wll ring otherwi... moreYou can try to update the Viber app and your android phone system. You can find it from the play store tap on apps and update these apps.
When you are using phone at the same time you wll get calls from viber and it wll ring otherwise when you close or switch off the vibre you wll not get phone calls through viber or may not ring but when you go back to viber you see that you have rings please giveme a solution
I think to buy a Huawei P8 or Honor 7, but I don't know which is better?
What's so special abt P8:
1. Dual nano sim card slots (2nd slots shares micro SD card slot, up to 128G)
2. Best surround sound I ever heard after so many smart phone I used.
3. World 4G LTE, I only realised it when I was on broad, but only 1 sim card selection at a time
4. Night camera shot was fantastically bright compare to others with RGBW technology
5. Same as iPhone voice waking when searching after misplaced
6. Build in optimizer without rooting to stop back state self running apps, prolong the battery life compare to others in spite it's carry only 2600amh
* Only disadvantage, this is businessman not a gamer's phone even with 3G ram & Kirin 930.
Will be better to go for 64G ROM for those required dual sim card usage.
birie, 20 Oct 2015Not NFC capable? Why Huawei? I've been using this phone for about 2 months,but I only noticed ... moreyou cant be serious.....do you believe that these apps improve battery life?how old are you?
hany, 21 May 2015Doese it support OTG flash memory?YES and NTFS file format.
hany, 20 May 2015Doese it support OTG flash memory?Even NTFS format. I've connected a 500 GB laptop hdd with no problems and the P8 can supply power and read it just fine. Like the P7 and P6 before it. The P8 has full OTG support like the google nexus line. Unlike all other flagships which limmit the OTG function for unknown reasons even tho is a default function of Android OS.
There is no separate slot for micro sd. SIM2 slot is used for micro sd. Total Waste of a good phone. Honor 7 and Mate S also failed because of this.
Wakaaaa, 14 Oct 2015yea so, I was thinking of buying the P8 but I've got some doubts .. what's better, the P8 ,... moreI was using iPhone 5, when I went to Telkom for upgrade, I compared iPhone 6 with P8, I came out with P8... better than iPhone6 in anyway.
aless13, 16 Oct 2015p8 is a very good phone but it cant compared to Samsung galaxy 6 and lg g4 that's the truth..s... moremy comment about P8 is this... this phone is very good compare to iphone6... p8 vs iphone 6
camera. 13mp. 8mp
screen. 5.2. 4.7
speed. 3gb. A8
front cam. 8mp. 👎
P8 is no1 in all this...