I was surprised about this phone in terms of battery life standby time/battery saving option, how loud the speakers, better than average memory management & general speediness of the UI. But after 3 days of full use at work and at home I noticed some bugs, issues & missing features:
1. Upon SMS receipt when clicking Reply it goes to the messaging centre and not directly within the notification box
2. No option to adjust navigation keys spacing
3. Screen colour adjustment algorithm seem "off"
4. No dark background under Settings
5. No blue light filter option baked in to the drop down quick shortcuts
6. Bluetooth turns on when removing headphones or when turning off Airplane mode
7. No sensor to enable answering of phone when placing near your ears
8. Wifi scanning keeps on turning on when GPS is turned on
9. Own lockscreen wallpaper randomly reverts to the original ones (with different random photos) after a phone reboot
10. No equaliser on music player
11. Choppiness of screen when controlling the brightness
Any comments please.
Raiz, 26 May 2017Im planning of buying this phone. Does it have a notification Led? Yes it does, if you think buying it go to Huawei.com and get the manual, very specific.
Delgado, 24 May 2017Which is better P8 lite 2017, P9 lite or P10 lite? All are good. Let your budget decide on the phone.
My phone has locked some of myapps. Says android system lock some features with be locked for security. Can someone please help me with this?
Blah, 22 May 2017I can't ( don't know how) transfer my apps from internal to sd card. Please help :(You can't transfer apps from sd card idk why. I already search it on google. That's the one thing problem about this phone,camera is great but the memory is a problem. Btw,I'm using this phone.
I can't find the "display size" setting :( help pls I really want to change the size of the display to small, but there's no option to change it in my display settings. Also, there's only a numer of apps that shows badge icons for unread notifs. Am I the only one?
Anonymous , 21 May 2017How's the quality of the camera on the two phones? Also sound quality? Thanks The camera is good on both phones I'd say the p9 lite has a little more features than my p8 lite 2017 but not alot there both very good
john, 27 Apr 2017I though it uses the sim 2 tray for an expandable memory cardyes it uses sim 2 for expandable memory
AnonD-657365, 11 May 2017Just go to the service center to fix it :)Where are you from?
I can't ( don't know how) transfer my apps from internal to sd card. Please help :(
AnonD-581962, 20 May 2017Great phone I've had the p9 lite for a couple months then decided to get the p8 lite 2017 and ... moreHow's the quality of the camera on the two phones? Also sound quality? Thanks