Hi I cant download games having files gteater than 1gb,facing with errors(error 905).can anyone guide me???
I bought the Huawei P8 Lite just 2 weeks ago, and I give it a 9/10.
1. Camera is superb, but low light images are not that good. Not saying low light images are bad, just not great.
2. Battery backup is quite good. Loses charge comparatively quickly but charges back again very fast.
3. No lag at all, even while playing games like Modern Combat 5, Brothers in Arms 3, Asphalt 8, Need for Speed Most Wanted, etc.
4. Display is great, and produces colour really nicely. Can go to really bright or really dim (with help of Night Mode app). Sunlight legibility is awesome.
5. Storage space is really sufficient, with 16GB internal memory and 8GB SD Card (which I have put).
6. The UI is really fluid and easy to use too, with some really cool themes with many submitted by users themselves!
7. Call quality is superb, no issues found with it.
8. Design is also really nice and appealing and it has a metal brush back which is awesome.
9. Other stuff like FM Radio, Music, YouTube, etc. is really great and lag-free without any issues.
The only problem I faced while using this phone is that the keyboard sometimes registers two letters instead of one,while typing really fast without autocorrect. (Like for typing ' keyboard ' really fast, it sometimes [ I repeat, SOMETIMES ] registers it as ' keybooardd '.
Overall, I rate it 8/10.
Really great phone, go for it.
vielle, 27 Oct 2015P7 is definitely much better than P8 Lite. I have both so I can compare.What is the price difference?
aftabkhan, 26 Oct 2015yes p8 lite will get 6.0Are you sure??but gsm arena didnt says that will get android6
i want to buy Huawei P8lite so i want to know that how it performance ? have it"s any problem ?
Bie, 13 Oct 2015I don't recommend Huawei P8 lite, I bought my phone a month ago and I have 3 major issues 1. M... moregood thing that you only encountered 3 major issues mine I have 4 major issues
1. Messages not sending and receiving problem (now fixed after updates)
2. mobile data problem - it doesn't work after the update
3. very poor camera quality front and back cam, specially when you use it for video
Try to update the software then ur message problem will be fix, but hope you'll not encounter the mobile data problem after update
Xubair, 16 Oct 2015Worst battery timing.......Yeah the messages problem is now okay it was fixed, but the mobile data is now having issues it won't connect :(
Mike&F, 26 Oct 2015Same problem here, Wont send, receive. Erratic. Works for a while when reboot, or reset the nu... moreHi I got the same problem before I bout my P8 lite mid August I think and since then I had issues on sending and receiving messages, at first I thought it was the simcard or the network so i tried to changed the network and even the simcard and still the problem is still there so i tried to update the software (now it is updated), my message problem is now fixed but after my updates, unfortunately I have a new problem after updating the software with my mobile data, most of the time it doesn't connect and I still have the issue it doesn't even connect to facebook, fb messenger or even COC.
Pau 💜, 22 Oct 2015Which has a better front camera ? P8 lite or ascend p7? Kindly post suggestions. Because i was... moreP7 is definitely much better than P8 Lite. I have both so I can compare.
Omar Sbeih, 26 Oct 2015Does it support OTG cableNo it does not support otg
MD ND, 05 Oct 2015What is the best phone Huawei P8 Lite? or Xperia m4 Aqua ? Specially camera ?p8 lite is better by a mile. Xperia has a really, really, REALLY bad camera.
hi i want to get P8 lite can some one tell me if the dual sim features work well
Please one person reply my question its necessary for me i love this phone and ill want to buy it and android 6 marshmallow for this phone is coming or not??????its very urgent????????????
I am using this mobile past one month. I can't find any issue in this mobile. Before i was fan of samsung and now i became fan of Huawei.There is no battery issues & application issues.
Touch screen is awesome.
Mimi, 23 Oct 2015My brother is using p8 lite. He keeps on complaining that sometime he Cant receive any text me... moreSame problem here, Wont send, receive. Erratic. Works for a while when reboot, or reset the number, or make sure turn off wap pushing. ( for chat) Do these three and will get your messages sorted.
What we dont understand uis why the problem repeats.
Please anyone out there with some suggestions.
Got this mobile for about 3-4 months now and must say it's the best phone I had so far. No problems at all. I browse a lot and play online games every day and battery is not a problem. I charge it once a day overnight. A tip for people staying battery is draining too quick, when you close an app it's still actually running in background like all android phones do. That's why you will get notifications when your lives are full on certain games like candy crush and so on. To solve this and make your phone faster and battery last longer, go to "Phone Manager" it's an application factory fitted on the phone and scan or choose power saving scan. It will close unnecessary apps like that and increase battery life by couple of hours. Whatsapp and facebook will still work but other games or apps it sees as unnecessary will shut down completely until you open them again. And the camera quality on this phone is excellent too by the way. From someone going through different phones every month I would recommend the P8 lite