the p8 lite is not a bad phone but its not in the high end price range but good value for what you pay ...! a few niggles came to light the navigation can freeze at times when battery is low and the volume on the phone could be a tab better but you get what you pay for all in all very good but dont expect miracles
Why is wifi and Bluetooth is not connected to any other phone?
Give me ans please
qum, 01 Oct 2016why am i having troubles connecting with wifi and connecting my bluetooth? how can i fix this ... moreIf software is not the caused, then the problem is your phone. Hardware problem maybe. Have you try to send the phone to Huawei Service Center?
I had read many posts here about WiFi problem and Bluetooth problem. I also worry if my phone would be get the same problem one a day.
why am i having troubles connecting with wifi and connecting my bluetooth? how can i fix this issue?
i am having trouble with connecting to wifi and my bluetooth is also not connecting, what should I do? I have had this phone for less than a year.
i have this phone and wireless connection is not showing the available net work if u add them its denied after connect since a 9 month i have 100 s try to connect WiFi if connected its working after again some time not working .
Anonymous, 28 Sep 2016I just upgraded to marshmallow via ota today... So far it's good... No lag or whatsoever... Vi... moreAre you sure that if i reset my phone it will get an ota update ? ..thank you anyway :D
These phone is very bqd phone ,the some people they have a problems with connection wierless (Wifi and bluetooth)
shaon, 29 Sep 2016plz let me know that is it support OTG??No, it isn't.
My P8lite is running Lollipop C636B170, I had received notification of the next update, it's Android Marshmallow, C636B561. For a while I will keep staying on Lollipop 5.0. I had tried Android 6.0 C636B561, it was lag when I received incoming call (at that time, BBM was active, WhatsApp active. LINE active, Twitter active, Gmail active, the remains of RAM was below 520 MB).
For users who don't receive update notification, be patient.
P8lite vs redmi3 which one is more better? I i want to buy but i dont no whick is more better.. Camera n battery life which is good?? Anyone pls help me to choose.
P8 lite is awesome bro.......i used it for more than one and half hours still it's perfect. you can buy without any fear
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2016when did u received this update ? for my p8 lite ota is not here yet... where are you from ?I just upgraded to marshmallow via ota today... So far it's good... No lag or whatsoever... Visually not much different from lollipop... But it feels nice to have the latest upgrade of android... If you aren't detecting the ota factory reset your phone...it'll detect it then... The file size of ota is 1.08 gb
overall a good mobile..fast,good sound ,battery timings is reasonable sometimes hangs camera quality is low especially in low light I would recommend to people!
ragab, 28 Sep 2016Hi
i have problem with Huawei P8 lite actually the stopped connecting to Wi-Fi networks tota... moreMaybe the phone was problem with hardware. Had you try to send it to Huawei service center?
My Huawei P8lite is 1 month for the age of using. So far is good, I can connect my P8lite to my portable WiFi BOLT! Super 4G.
Greezy Boy, 27 Sep 2016Thanks, and if I install the marshmallow how can I downgrade to lollipop as well as you did?I use this link to flash my P8lite to be netral firmware.
After successed flash it, I downloaded firmware C636B150 Indonesia region from Huawei website then flash once again. The result, it backs to Lollipop C636B150.
The method is like these:
1. I downloaded the firmware above in the link. Extract it to internal memory. After extract, it will have 'dload' folder contains 'Update.app' file (219 MB) inside
2. I placed (moved) dload folder to internal memory.
3. Shutdown the phone, press volume up + volume down + power on/off together until Huawei logo appear
4. Wait till process upgrading finish
5. After finish, see inside about in Settings, it will have C900B500 firmware version
6. Download Lollipop firmware. I downloaded C636B150 Indonesia region (any region said that will work too). Extract again, finish extract will appear dload folder contains Update.app 2,67 GB.
7. The previous dload folder that have 219 MB Update.app should be deleted (movedd/changed) with 2,67 GB Update.app. Shutdown the phone, press volume up + volume down + power on/off again together till Huawei logo appear
8. Wait till upgrading process finish. Then you will see the phone begins to be set up as like as new phone have just activated (Lollipop).
Note: The process downgrade to Lollipop will delete all apps and data like act factory reset. User who does this will responsible for his/her own risk