rute, 06 Aug 2016Im thinking about buying it. Can you play pokemon go in it? How good is the cam?You can play Pokemon Go on it. But the AR wont work without rooting the phone and installing some extra code(allows phone to make gyro sensor readings from other sensors). I use it pretty much just for Pokémon go!
Im thinking about buying it. Can you play pokemon go in it? How good is the cam?
For a cheap phone ($250) its not bad. It does a lot of the stuff you need it to do.
Very light in Weight and slim
Cameras aren't too bad
Many functions to try optimise phone performance
KnockKnock/Double tap Power on available
Preinstalled 'suspend button' let's you lock phone without using Power button.
Screen quality comparable to Samsung Galaxy S2
No gyroscope (can't use VR or AR functions)
My 4G no longer works after a factory reset.
Battery life a little short
Can navigate thru text by sliding space bar
chavito, 05 Aug 2016Is this phn attractive in real or?ThanksI have the white version and its very clean and attractive, but not in the way the Samsung or Apple phones are.
Why I'm not getting any notifications from all apps in the lock screen?
I have checked the Notification center and all method are on
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2016I just bought thid mobile so far I faced the below issues : * It's written that the internal ... moreIt is just 10 GB because Android takes some space and Huawei also takes too . If you are a normal user i don't think that would be a problem , at least for me 10 GB are enough , hope that i helped you :)
Ahmii004, 03 Aug 2016how to upgrade on marsmallows ????Use Hicare from your device... me already update android 6.0 use that application...
I just bought thid mobile so far I faced the below issues :
* It's written that the internal memory is 16GB but when you navigate to Settings > Storage it says Total 10GB and free7.7GB !
* There's no cursor whe you highlight text so you're not free to move left and right.
* When sending messages in Whatsapp I don't hear the sound of sent notification, however I am able to hear received messages in conversations.
I have tried to reset notification settings with no luck.
Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still the same.
* Battery dropped from 100% to 62% in 3 hours (installing apps, texting, syncing apps, configuring the mobile, screen didn't go to sleep).
* Just a little bit of heat came from the back, I think because I was setup the mobile during charging it.
* Main speaker is the left one, the right one is quite low.
td, 04 Aug 2016Huawei p8 lite OTG support or Not support ?........ Not support
I have used it for several month, it is lagging even for scrolling Facebook and Whatsapp and I don't even play any games in my phone. Not sure why.
It's a great phone!
i've bought it from two days ago and it's fantastic ..
Camera is AWESOME, The Performance are high and battery is not bad
i love it!
All smart phone don't have very long battery life...we all know it...then we forced to replace it...what is to be done when a phone with a SEALED battery like the P8 is done..?
Another thing...these touch screens has the tendency to just drop names & numbers, rearrange icons even when it is so called lock..!