AnonD-434876, 30 Aug 2015Hi, I contacted vopmart.com and they informed me that the device is supporting Arabic language... moreIt's safe, reliable and quick. They answered to all questions fast and I got my Huawei P8 Max in one week from the order. Recommend them.
AnonD-239830, 30 Aug 2015I ordered mine from vopmart and can recommend the shop.Hi, I contacted vopmart.com and they informed me that the device is supporting Arabic language with no need to install any additional package. So my question is this website safe or not as per your dealing with them ?)
AnonD-425540, 30 Aug 2015the android keyboard supports arabic and is included in the p8max initial package, as for the ... moreThanks for your reply, I've tried jodapado and it's not available at the moment, but it's available in aliexpress.com . Again my concern is to buy it from a website like aliexpress and don't find the Arabic package installed on the device.
Three weeks gone with the P8max and here are some points:
One of the fastest surfboards I ever had, great functionality and the huge screen helps reading the desktop versions, no mobile sites needed. Using Chrome and it works smoothly and flawlessly, imo it's better than the huawei browser
This is really good, in tablet class certainly the best in the world, in phone class, one of the best, as good as my previous phones (IP6+, Samsung S6 Edge, Huawei Mate 7).
Overall speed, etc:
Very smooth and speedy functions, EMUI 3,1 and Lollipop are working seamlessly together, no third party launchers needed.
Super! I get screen-on-times like 7-8 hours with a charge and there is still 15% left in the battery.
This is absolutely great, go and buy this if you like to have a tablet and a phone combined. It fits to pockets and provides you with total mobile computing experience.
AnonD-434876, 29 Aug 2015Hi, I'm also living in gulf region and willing to have p8 Max but it's clear that the phone wi... morethe android keyboard supports arabic and is included in the p8max initial package, as for the gulf issue like i said jadopado is a trusted website that offers good prices for the middle east exclusively. try it out :) if not then aliexpress and p8max in it, nobody is making cheap copies cuz its not that popular.
AnonD-239830, 10 Aug 2015I ordered mine from China. Fast and reliable delivery of 4-5 days to Northern EuropeHello, could you please tell me the website you ordered the mobile through it ???!!!
I'm living in gulf region and interested in having the p8 Max also.
AnonD-425540, 27 Aug 2015Try jadopado its middle east based and in the UAE :)Hi, I'm also living in gulf region and willing to have p8 Max but it's clear that the phone will take so long to be released here.can you suggest the trusted website to buy the mobile from it and certainly I'm looking for the versions which supports Arabic language?!
Lol, 29 Aug 2015Try aliexpress.com best price just make sure seller reliable Is aliexpress is a trusted site to deal with. I'm living in gulf region and interested in having p8 max which is not launched here and seems that it will take so long to be released in the gulf.
Again can you suggest the trusted website to buy the p8 Max from it.
AnonD-425540, 28 Aug 2015http://consumer.huawei.com/en/mobile-phones/support/manuals/p8-en.htm No english guide for ... moreThanks so much for telling me that. Any suggestions about the other questions I had in the long post before the short one about the user guide? Thanks for your patience!
No english guide for the P8 max but the P8 has basically the same features and specs and bands, so go from there the link will take you to the manual.
AnonD-425540, 27 Aug 2015I have been a phablet user since phablets first came out, I've owned every note device with th... moreAlso... I.looked under "Manuals" but am not seeing a do2nload for a P8MAX. Am I missing it? I thought if I could look at one then maybe I wouldn't be so intimidated.
AnonD-425540, 27 Aug 2015I have been a phablet user since phablets first came out, I've owned every note device with th... moreHi, Soover!
I can tell you LOOOVVVE your phablet because of your GREAT review and your willingness to answer our questions! Thanks for the list of the Networks covered by this phone but, I will be honest, I don't know enough about the nuts and bolts of that to be able to figure it out. I hear that you can have some things (like maybe voice but not text) with some providers. I asked someone who happens to be located here in Virginia some questions. I found him because he is selling a P8MAX on ebay in order to buy a MEDIAPAD X2. He is on the Cricket network and says everything works fine except he doesn't get 4G LTE - only 4G. I am still trying to find a provider that can support EVERYTHING. I also have to admit... I am scared that I don't know enough about Android to successfully set up the phone. I usually Google my questions about my Note 2 and there are a million answers. I Google P8MAX and it's a vast wasteland out there! Lol! I am trying to convince myself that it is because it is so new... I am also wondering about repairs here in the USA. I am used to paying insurance through Verizon. What happens if this phone breaks? Where do you take it for repairs? I have been researching this phablet since about March of this year. I LOVE it but I guess you can tell by my questions that I am still pretty clueless!
I have been a phablet user since phablets first came out, I've owned every note device with the exception of the note 5, since samsung decided to make iphones instead of samsung phones i siwtched to huawei P8 max, and here is my opinions after about a month of use:
1. This phone is amazing, hands down the best phone I've laid my hands on, wondering why ? here's why:
2. Battery: Immortal , this thing cannot die, it just wont , I really did try at times but no gain, the closest I've come was to 12% after a 24 hr continuous use with GPS and maps turned on most of the time with the screen on, and data use with 2 hrs of video throne in.
3. Apps: You control what happens to your phone, all apps are banned from starting when the phone turns on by default, and you can allow which ones you want to be able to launch and which ones don't, also you can restrict background data for specific apps, and even deny certain access to apps such as deleting contacts of crowding notifications.
It also automatically shuts off all apps when the screen turns off and allows to pick which ones get to stay on, really good control....
4. screen: its basically a tablet, the smallest and thinnest tablet that doubles as phone, while its not QHD you wont notice any difference and you wont have problems in sunlight, I use it as an Ereader and even read academic articles and charts off the thing with no problem.
5. Camera: Impressive while not astounding , certain features like all focus can be lifesavers and low light is actually very decent, but your not gonna get S6 quality pics out of this phone, but for me personally it didn't really matter, it got the job done.
6. space: so much versatility on this phone , specifically using the second tray as a sim or a memory card is a godsend.
7. the phone gives you power consumption updates for specific apps and tells which ones are draining power and which ones aren't
8. simple things go a long way, like having a built in recorder and notepad in the call app so you can manage any call without any problems...
9. there is a single handed operations mode in the phone should you need it , but honestly is second other reviews that its not that bad to use one handed in normal mode.
10. the only issue you'll run into is finding accessories for this device, be prepared to wait a while and ship from hong kong or china.
11. there also the samrt lan switcher that works well and the voice acitivated camera feature have been nice to have as well as the phone control center that will scan all of the device and optimize as needed. theres also a quick camera shortcut by tapping the volume button twice to launch the camera in about 1.5 sec
12. knock is good for screenshots .
all in all that is my review of the P8 max, I've yet to have it stutter or glitch or lag a single time since I've bought it. It really is a well made phone. If you have questions shoot em :)
shj92922, 24 Aug 2015can i sync contact with my GMAIL and is google apps like google play and youtube is installe... moreyes you can sync contacts normally, once you download google play and sign in with your gmail account all sync options work perfectly , just like a regular android phone
AnonD-433306, 24 Aug 2015Hi, all! I'm so glad to be able to read reviews from REAL users of this device. I have 2 quest... moreBest place to buy I would say Ebay and specify the source as the US, if it doesnt come with google play just go to google and download the API
AnonD-433306, 24 Aug 2015Hi! Wondering which cell phone provider supports this device in the USA? Thanks for the wonder... morehttp://www.tech-recipes.com/rx/14984/usa-mobile-carriers-break-down-of-network-frequencies-and-phone-compatibility/
this website gives you the frequencies of all US carriers the P8 max frequencies are :
GSM:850 900 1800 1900
HSDPA: 850 900 1900 2100 HSPA+
LTE: 800 900 1800 2100 2600
mix and match :) hope this helps, ive had the phone for 3 weeks now and it is amazing !!! excellent battery life and great performance. Certainly flagship quality.