Zamhar Salam, 22 Jan 2017Is this model Huawei P9 supports split screen/ dual screen mode??still no. may be with nougat
I didn't regret choosing P9 over S7 as this phone is a real beauty in so many aspects that's on it... HUAWEI P9 you're a real Stunner...
sanJi, 22 Jan 2017Owned this phone P9 for one week, here are my thoughts: 1) Battery: Fair battery. When idli... moreCould you please give us some hints and tips how to use the PRO CAMERA Settings so we can fully enjoy more of this magnificent phone... Thanks
Zamhar Salam, 22 Jan 2017Is this model supports split screen/ dual screen mode?Actually, there's no split screen on P9 as far as I know.
levo, 22 Jan 2017Do update your p9 from marshmallow to nougat?There is still no official release for the Nougat for P9. It's still on beta I believe. Though I hope they release it this year and see what it can offer.
Brian, 21 Jan 2017I've been using the P9 since November and here are my thoughts: 1. Excellent, superb camera... moreI absolutely agree with you mate.. There was never been a dull moment for me using this Awesome Phone.... P9 by so far is the best ever phone that I used....
Is this model Huawei P9 supports split screen/ dual screen mode??
Owned this phone P9 for one week, here are my thoughts:
1) Battery: Fair battery. When idling, 0.2% per hour drops versus >1% per hour drops if you switch on wifi. Camera will drain your battery almost as fast as your charging speed.
2) Camera: Impressive camera I must say. Image quality is superb on daylight and only satisfactory at night, due to its absence of image stabilisation. Pro mode provides you endless possibility as you could do with your dslr. It has the top notched camera lens that is almost resistant to lens flare in the most challenging situation.
3) The emui is very smooth, seldom stutter, and provide some quirky but nevertheless useful function e.g. ultrasnap. I am a fan of iOS style icons as well.
4) Curved screen edge, it is nice to touch and look, but pain in the ass to find a good screen protector that is compatible.
5) Borderline bad speaker, but it is expected for a phone. Its earphones makes up for the shortcoming, but I still prefer earbuds.
6) 3GB is not enough for a flagship phone, 4GB is the average now. I can feel the slowdown in switching apps when heavy multitasking.
7) Efficient Kirin CPU, never heats up.
Verdict: I never regret buying this phone, but there is still room for improvement on battery life when wifi is on. Android system always occupy 30% of battery usage, and still do until now despite several workarounds.
I've been using the P9 since November and here are my thoughts:
1. Excellent, superb camera and can surpass other brands IF you know how to use the Pro Mode. I've been using the camera more often especially the one in Pro Mode and I found out that its functionality is sooooo limitless. You have no idea how I'm very much pleased with it. It's also a fun camera, though I really do prefer that you use the Pro Mode so that you can appreciate it more because I do. I also love the simple design of the gallery and its editing features but if you're not contented with the editing capabilities of the default one, I suggest you download an application such as Photo Director. Very helpful indeed. The selfie camera is awesome, just don't beautify yourself or you'll look like weird and funny looking. Light Painting is spectacular. It takes a lot of practice though but it's worth it. Monochrome is breathtaking. More light and more boundless than the colored.
2. Smart assistance is such a great feature. Very impressive indeed, though Voice Control for calling and such can be quite challenging sometimes since it can have difficulty recognizing my voice sometimes but it's a minor issue.
3. The Fingerprint scanner is a pleasure to have. Very useful and convenient. Just don't let it have moisture for it might not function well. Though if it happens, just wipe it with your shirt or any clean cloth or tissue and it will function normally again.
3. Battery life is fairly good indeed. Mobile Data consumes a lot of battery, while bluetooth seems to eat less battery so I believe it's good for bluetooth headset or speakers. Camera also consumes a lot depending on your use. Charging time is fairly good as well. You might not noticed it, but it's fairly fast. It took me like 2 hours approximately depending on the amount of battery left before charging.
4. Phone Control is AWESOME! Thanks to it, I can optimize my phone from battery to system function to maintain good condition and to increase battery life even for a few minutes or hours. The Mobile Data setting seems to be innacurate sometimes but the good thing is that it has a mobile data limiter so that you'll know the approximate amount of data used, for awareness.
5. Video is fairly good for stills. I suggest you use a tripod used for DSLR and you'll understand what I mean.
6. Music player is simply satisfying for me. I can even play FLAC with it and it really amazes me more. Very clean sound even with speakers on. I suggest you use FLAC or any high bitrate music format to maximize the capability of it.
7. Surfing the net is a breeze as long as you have fast mobile data or wifi but I suggest that you use wifi for updating your apps.
8. Regarding Gmail, I have difficulty signing in but alternatively there's the Email built-in application. Very useful.
9. Build quality is beautifully crafted. I bought a Ringke case and tempered glass just in case. Though without the case, simply touching the phone is very pleasing. Such premium quality. 😀
10. Software is user-friendly. Better explore it to believe it.
So yeah, these are my thoughts. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes a serious but fun phone. Wat? 😁
P.S. THIS IS A SUBJECTIVE OPINION. You might disagree or agree and that's okay with me, but I really do believe this phone is awesome. Cheers to all P9 and P9 users and soon-to-be users! Thank you Huawei for the wonderful phone. Looking forward to it.
kevinlevine1, 20 Jan 2017Can you suggest a better phone. Huawei p9 or LG G5 SE guys?Huawei p9 is the future I'm using it and I'm so madly in love with it. Can't trade it for anything else and the features are sublime
P9owner, 14 Jan 2017How to connect to car audio via USB cable???Yes, I was trying to do, I'm guessing just by using bluetooth
kevinlevine1, 20 Jan 2017Can you suggest a better phone. Huawei p9 or LG G5 SE guys?Lg g5 has ghost screen issue..you can search on google..
And brightness level is very low compare to p9
jovi, 20 Jan 2017How do you find the video on this phone...cannot decide between this and s7..video recording is smooth with clean sound. video playpack and youtube runs with no lag.