ashraffor, 14 Sep 2016does it support screen mirroring with miracast app , did you try it already ?please answer meYup..My p9 lite can cast display and audio to the TV using chromecast. You can watch you're movies, play games, and all contents and apps on your phone to your TV wirelessly. :)
Ezuna, 12 Sep 2016I'm using this phone for 2 weeks now, and performance is really superb. I love this phone so m... moredoes it support screen mirroring with miracast app , did you try it already ?please answer me
WonderMan, 14 Sep 2016Ooookay. Been using the phone extensively for five straight days now. Here's a breakdown of wh... moreYou can actually change the launcher..im using google now launcher...go to settings>apps>advanced>default app setti gs>launcher and choose ur launcher
yasir11, 14 Sep 2016Anyone notice that home screen brightness is less as compared to other apps for ex if u open s... moremay be in gallery app the brightness is at its maximum (like in my infinix if I open camera & then pictures right from the camera the brightness would be at max, while returning to home the brightness will be changed to what I had selected manually), so change the brightness at its max while being on homescreen so you will be able to see the picture in same form as in gallery.
Amazing phone. Not regreting for buying it. Fast, no lag, good battery, nice screen...
goshe, 10 Sep 2016I just bought my huawei p9 lite with 2gb ram and everything is perfect but when I open snapcha... moreRestart your phone seems like its long time u havent restart it max ram i get in this phone is 800 to 900 mb your ram is so less
Anyone notice that home screen brightness is less as compared to other apps for ex if u open same pic in gallery then see same pic at home screen u will see the difference is this software issue or huawei did this purposely ?
zaahi, 13 Sep 2016Plz help me
Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5A5 2016 camera and design
P9 lite processor and gpu (gaming )
the p9 lite has been very idle since this morning from 730am to 2pm i never use and from 100% it just drops to 98% only cannot imagine this.. using only 2% of power haha
KILLERAPPS, 12 Sep 2016No gyro awwwRip Pokemin Go... No Gyro...
KILLERAPPS, 12 Sep 2016No gyro awwwWhere'd you get that information? I've been using it and the gyro's just fine. Are there any phones nowadays without a gyro?
Abdoalazhary, 14 Sep 2016So good ,just bought it one weeks ago , but anyone tell me , for how many hours battery should... moreOn a daily usage like messaging, calling, and texting, and casual gaming, and music, my battery could last for approx 10 hours before getting to 10%. It's only 3000mah anyway. But I tried ultra saving mode, and it could last longer.
Julia, 13 Sep 2016The camera doesnt take photos that fill the whole screen. Can you change the settings to displ... moreYou need to change the settings from 13MP to 10MP. While the cameras on, swipe to the left, then you should see the settings there.
Ooookay. Been using the phone extensively for five straight days now. Here's a breakdown of what I can tell ya.
- Love the sleek black color and the solid feel. You gotta see it to appreciate it.
- Main and front cameras are sharp in daylight.
- Photos in artificial light and at nights are sharp but a bit noisy.
- Videos are also good in daylight, but noisy in artificial light and evenings. The torch light
- Pixel density is beautiful, the icons just pop-out. Very pretty to look at.
- Fingerprint sensor is very accurate but takes almost a second to activate phone.
- Sounds are okay, but the stock music player has no equalizers.
- Gaming is fluid even at high settings, RAM management is also good. I can run five separate games without any of them restarting when I switch screens.
- Battery performance is a bit average. But there are a lot of battery-related settings. At the ultimate saver mode, my battery only dropped lower than 10% after 13 hours.
- Can't use a different launcher. It always switches back to EMUI.
- Overall, I love it.
saud, 09 Sep 2016P9 lite vs honor 5x? Which is bestaccording to my view Gr5 and p9 life both are very good.