Ooookay. Been using the phone extensively for five straight days now. Here's a breakdown of what I can tell ya.
- Love the sleek black color and the solid feel. You gotta see it to appreciate it.
- Main and front cameras are sharp in daylight.
- Photos in artificial light and at nights are sharp but a bit noisy.
- Videos are also good in daylight, but noisy in artificial light and evenings. The torch light
- Pixel density is beautiful, the icons just pop-out. Very pretty to look at.
- Fingerprint sensor is very accurate but takes almost a second to activate phone.
- Sounds are okay, but the stock music player has no equalizers.
- Gaming is fluid even at high settings, RAM management is also good. I can run five separate games without any of them restarting when I switch screens.
- Battery performance is a bit average. But there are a lot of battery-related settings. At the ultimate saver mode, my battery only dropped lower than 10% after 13 hours.
- Can't use a different launcher. It always switches back to EMUI.
- Overall, I love it.
saud, 09 Sep 2016P9 lite vs honor 5x? Which is bestaccording to my view Gr5 and p9 life both are very good.
So good ,just bought it one weeks ago , but anyone tell me , for how many hours battery should last? , because I really feel it ends fast if we say " I bought it last week"
zaahi, 13 Sep 2016Plz help me Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5yes p9 lite camera works the most best with good light but if dark you really have to be steady i would say on par with samsung a5
The camera doesnt take photos that fill the whole screen. Can you change the settings to display photos in full screen mode?
Ouel, 13 Sep 2016Dont buy samsung j7 2017,it has many issues.we don't know if there will be issues in 2017 model & whether samsung will even release 2017 model or not :p
P9, 13 Sep 2016There are no heatimg issues what so ever, unless you tend to play graphic intensive apps then ... morewhen you say a little bit you mean in an annoying way or you bearly fell it???and the camera is ok during the nights or it doesnt worth it???and the aytofocus is fast?
Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016p9 lite is the bestPlz help me
Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5
Rishi, 12 Sep 2016Which one is better? P9 lite or Samsung J7 (2016) Please help me...Dont buy samsung j7 2017,it has many issues.
i bought this phone yesterday
i cannot use screenmirroring on my samsung tv
with some patchs can (allconnect ) be wiewed photos videos from phone but not
online sources like websites ..
any idea ?
my phone huawei vns-l31
Greeken, 12 Sep 2016Does anyone know if the 2gb version has any lag or overheating problems?There are no heatimg issues what so ever, unless you tend to play graphic intensive apps then the phone heats up a lit bit otherwise good battery and every thing
josh 31, 13 Sep 2016Is the phone overcharge protected,like if I leave it to charge for after it is 100% will my p... moreso far i always charge it overnight for many times all ok no heat no damage work as per normal
Is the phone overcharge protected,like if I leave it to charge for after it is 100% will my phone get damaged?
Is it possible to record calls?? or can we use third party software???kindly help
Does anyone know if the 2gb version has any lag or overheating problems?
Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016Pls help. P9 lite of Asus zenfone max 3?other than bigger battery i see nothing good about zenfone max 3 so you should go for huawei p9 lite
Hi I'm trying to decide , Samsung galaxy a5 2016 or hauwei p9 lite?