Anyone notice that home screen brightness is less as compared to other apps for ex if u open same pic in gallery then see same pic at home screen u will see the difference is this software issue or huawei did this purposely ?
zaahi, 13 Sep 2016Plz help me
Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5A5 2016 camera and design
P9 lite processor and gpu (gaming )
the p9 lite has been very idle since this morning from 730am to 2pm i never use and from 100% it just drops to 98% only cannot imagine this.. using only 2% of power haha
KILLERAPPS, 12 Sep 2016No gyro awwwWhere'd you get that information? I've been using it and the gyro's just fine. Are there any phones nowadays without a gyro?
Abdoalazhary, 14 Sep 2016So good ,just bought it one weeks ago , but anyone tell me , for how many hours battery should... moreOn a daily usage like messaging, calling, and texting, and casual gaming, and music, my battery could last for approx 10 hours before getting to 10%. It's only 3000mah anyway. But I tried ultra saving mode, and it could last longer.
Julia, 13 Sep 2016The camera doesnt take photos that fill the whole screen. Can you change the settings to displ... moreYou need to change the settings from 13MP to 10MP. While the cameras on, swipe to the left, then you should see the settings there.
Ooookay. Been using the phone extensively for five straight days now. Here's a breakdown of what I can tell ya.
- Love the sleek black color and the solid feel. You gotta see it to appreciate it.
- Main and front cameras are sharp in daylight.
- Photos in artificial light and at nights are sharp but a bit noisy.
- Videos are also good in daylight, but noisy in artificial light and evenings. The torch light
- Pixel density is beautiful, the icons just pop-out. Very pretty to look at.
- Fingerprint sensor is very accurate but takes almost a second to activate phone.
- Sounds are okay, but the stock music player has no equalizers.
- Gaming is fluid even at high settings, RAM management is also good. I can run five separate games without any of them restarting when I switch screens.
- Battery performance is a bit average. But there are a lot of battery-related settings. At the ultimate saver mode, my battery only dropped lower than 10% after 13 hours.
- Can't use a different launcher. It always switches back to EMUI.
- Overall, I love it.
saud, 09 Sep 2016P9 lite vs honor 5x? Which is bestaccording to my view Gr5 and p9 life both are very good.
So good ,just bought it one weeks ago , but anyone tell me , for how many hours battery should last? , because I really feel it ends fast if we say " I bought it last week"
zaahi, 13 Sep 2016Plz help me Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5yes p9 lite camera works the most best with good light but if dark you really have to be steady i would say on par with samsung a5
The camera doesnt take photos that fill the whole screen. Can you change the settings to display photos in full screen mode?
Ouel, 13 Sep 2016Dont buy samsung j7 2017,it has many issues.we don't know if there will be issues in 2017 model & whether samsung will even release 2017 model or not :p
P9, 13 Sep 2016There are no heatimg issues what so ever, unless you tend to play graphic intensive apps then ... morewhen you say a little bit you mean in an annoying way or you bearly fell it???and the camera is ok during the nights or it doesnt worth it???and the aytofocus is fast?
Anonymous, 12 Sep 2016p9 lite is the bestPlz help me
Is p9lite camera good as per the samsungA5
Rishi, 12 Sep 2016Which one is better? P9 lite or Samsung J7 (2016) Please help me...Dont buy samsung j7 2017,it has many issues.
i bought this phone yesterday
i cannot use screenmirroring on my samsung tv
with some patchs can (allconnect ) be wiewed photos videos from phone but not
online sources like websites ..
any idea ?
my phone huawei vns-l31
AnonD-572269, 12 Sep 2016Does anyone know if the 2gb version has any lag or overheating problems?There are no heatimg issues what so ever, unless you tend to play graphic intensive apps then the phone heats up a lit bit otherwise good battery and every thing