Huawei P9 Lite have Better Features and Good Hardware Performance,
Model VNS-L21 - Basemark OS II Test = 1241 , Basemark X Test = 16326
Coming from a user of: HTC One M8, LG G3 32GB, Xperia Z3 amongst others.
The Huawei P9 Lite is an excellent phone in every aspect there is. Personally, I have my Five Pillars that every smartphone should satisfy:
1. Performance. For the price of the phone you get a complete package. I have the 2GB version and occasional app reloads happen but the phone is pretty quick for pretty much everything, including games.
2. Battery life. This phone has insane battery life, and I mean it. Configured for "Performance" mode, I easily get 6.5 hours of Screen On Time while on "Smart" mode i go beyond 7 hours.
3. Camera. Rear camera is excellent during the day and pretty average during night time. However, the phone comes with full Pro mode so you can get amazing night time shots! Front camera is better than a lot of flagship's. It is just insanse with 8 mega pixels and even video has amazing electronic stabilization. Camera - 9/10 experience.
4. Build quality. For the price, amazing. It's not metal on the back but it's a combination of plastic and glass which gives it a premium feel as well as the metal frame does.
5. Screen. Just excellent Full HD panel with the most vibrant colors of all IPS panels. Looks even better than AMOLED displays because it projects the natural colors.
There you go, I would recommend this phone even above 2015's flagships and certainly above 2016's midrangers.
No additional slot in All huawei mobile why uses slot 2 for memory card.
Faady, 21 Jun 2016Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?Philippines have 3 GB versions.
Faady, 21 Jun 2016Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?some India website shows 3gb version coming.
Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?
Hey guys i can not choose between huawei p9 lite and Samsung galaxy a3 2016.
It will be pleasure if anyone of you guides me to the better buy.
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2016Can someone owning p9 lite run cpu-z or another hardware scanning app and tell me what is the ... moreIt has Sony Imx 214 sensor same as G7 p8 lite and honor 5c.. On front it got better camera than all above mentioned...
Why its good
-Better both camera
-Better Fast fingerprint sensor
Why its bad
-No tv support
-Less sensors Gyroscope, IR , Compass
-Probably No VR support
-No quick charge
-Poor video quality (Much shakiness and no autofocus
I would suggest a 2015 or late 2014 used 64 bit flagship over same prize
Is anyone sure that it has a flash in the front camera .. as someone told me that it doesn't have .. and I cannot see the front flash in the picture of the phone ??
Momo Simon, 19 Jun 2016What aspect which make P9 Lite more expensive than Honor 5C?
Both them almost the same...it's almost same from hardware, screen size etc. p9 lite is a bit more ram,3g ram.
the main difference is p9 lite looks more fashion, or younger. and 5c is better in price with similar powerful performance.
What aspect which make P9 Lite more expensive than Honor 5C?
Both them almost the same...
Razvan Almasan, 19 Jun 2016Huawei P9 Lite or Samsung Galaxy A5 6p9 lite better.
a5 6 don't have notification light so won't show coming messagea,email or missing calls or other reminder.