Anonymous, 22 Jun 2016thanks for comments. but I am strongly disagreed with some of your comments. 1.it has c... moreDoes not support fast charging, although a 5v 2a or 5v 3a does charge it faster compared to the 5v 1a stock charger....make sure to use a high powered cable!!!!!!!
Aminul, 23 Jun 2016Does this device has a notification led???answer please...Yes it does
Anonymous, 21 Jun 2016Philippines have 3 GB versions.does 3gb varient available in singapore??
Huawei p9 lite vs Samsung j7 2016.Which one would be better in terms of camera ? Back and front camera. Mostly about picture quality,light,noise and in low light conditions.Thanks.
Anonymous, 20 Jun 2016It has Sony Imx 214 sensor same as G7 p8 lite and honor 5c.. On front it got better camera tha... morethanks for comments.
but I am strongly disagreed with some of your comments.
1.it has compass.
2.gyro. not very useful, mainly for very few games. 99% games can run without gyro.
3. IR. few people using it for remote control.
4.gpu. it's not the strongest. but game running smoothly without lag.
5.fast charge. 5v2a charger can make much faster. actually, slow charge is better in overnight charging.
it's actually called 'youth version' in china. so the point is: good looking, good gamer, good camera.
I bought my P9 lite yesterday in PKR25,500/- (US$ 245 Approx), it is L21 variant & great phone.
-Very good finger print scanner unlock phone instantly from any angle. You can lock your apps with it.
- Camera is fine, good in daylight but bit noisy in low light. It support Electronic image stabilizer. Slow motion videos at 640*480.
-Notification light is great.
-Battery backup is good too even with 4g.
-It is snappy device.
I preferred it over Samsung A5 2016.
Huawei P9 Lite have Better Features and Good Hardware Performance,
Model VNS-L21 - Basemark OS II Test = 1241 , Basemark X Test = 16326
Coming from a user of: HTC One M8, LG G3 32GB, Xperia Z3 amongst others.
The Huawei P9 Lite is an excellent phone in every aspect there is. Personally, I have my Five Pillars that every smartphone should satisfy:
1. Performance. For the price of the phone you get a complete package. I have the 2GB version and occasional app reloads happen but the phone is pretty quick for pretty much everything, including games.
2. Battery life. This phone has insane battery life, and I mean it. Configured for "Performance" mode, I easily get 6.5 hours of Screen On Time while on "Smart" mode i go beyond 7 hours.
3. Camera. Rear camera is excellent during the day and pretty average during night time. However, the phone comes with full Pro mode so you can get amazing night time shots! Front camera is better than a lot of flagship's. It is just insanse with 8 mega pixels and even video has amazing electronic stabilization. Camera - 9/10 experience.
4. Build quality. For the price, amazing. It's not metal on the back but it's a combination of plastic and glass which gives it a premium feel as well as the metal frame does.
5. Screen. Just excellent Full HD panel with the most vibrant colors of all IPS panels. Looks even better than AMOLED displays because it projects the natural colors.
There you go, I would recommend this phone even above 2015's flagships and certainly above 2016's midrangers.
No additional slot in All huawei mobile why uses slot 2 for memory card.
Faady, 21 Jun 2016Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?Philippines have 3 GB versions.
Faady, 21 Jun 2016Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?some India website shows 3gb version coming.
Does anyone know in which countries have they released the 3gb variernt ?
Hey guys i can not choose between huawei p9 lite and Samsung galaxy a3 2016.
It will be pleasure if anyone of you guides me to the better buy.
Anonymous, 15 Jun 2016Can someone owning p9 lite run cpu-z or another hardware scanning app and tell me what is the ... moreIt has Sony Imx 214 sensor same as G7 p8 lite and honor 5c.. On front it got better camera than all above mentioned...
Why its good
-Better both camera
-Better Fast fingerprint sensor
Why its bad
-No tv support
-Less sensors Gyroscope, IR , Compass
-Probably No VR support
-No quick charge
-Poor video quality (Much shakiness and no autofocus
I would suggest a 2015 or late 2014 used 64 bit flagship over same prize