I use android 2.1 update 1, and i have problems, self reset, block and other, but wifi,gps and baterry work fine. Update to 2.2 or not?
Where can i get the original firmware for this phone. I rooted the phone and then factory reset and now, it always goes into a force close loop when i turn the phone on so i cant do anything with it. Please dont give me a link to Huawei Device since the links doesnt work. Thank you.
Istvan, 26 Nov 2010It has GPS, and works rather good.Very nice smartmobilephone.If you need GPS navigation softwre i find some in this link http://uploading.com/files/2c79me3e/iGO.rar/ FREE DOWNLOAD
is this phone can log onto android market???!!
I cant .. every time till me you dont have permission
Great phone, fast and reliable, but only t-mob sim card is allowed, can somebody tell me how to unlock it? :)
Bad things about my U8110 are :
1) Fabric SDcard doesn't work after 100mb - it somehow cuts songs and combines them very strange, photo saving doesn't work, you get gray photo
2) Battery life is about 8 hours if I use games and Wi-Fi
3) Touchscreen is not precise after 4 months of use
4) Led light is not helping much at night photo shooting, because it lasts no more than 1 sec while you click - I would say that Sony Ericsson K800 has a better quality of photos then UB110
5) Very big problem with CPU speed. I can't play Angry birds normally, although I got used to slowness. But never the less, games with more movement aren't playable.
Also using mobile is sometimes brought to question because of this. I would say that it even needs more RAM memory.
6) I got also problems with Skype. For instance it sometimes shuts down with no reason. In audio call the sound is late, even if the Wi-Fi is strong.
Do you know how can I use Skype video call?
7) Notification tone can only be the one installed with android system
8) Had a problem with speaker - no sound or cutting sound. I think that provider which gave me this phone, changed the speaker or have done system format...Don't know if it was bugged software or broken hardware.
9) I think that Skype and Facebook programs have some problem of working together.
10) Wallpaper changing has problems with dimensions. For instance you put to show the whole photo, but it shows only one part of it. The main problem is that you need to work a bit with dimensions of the photo...A bugger
11) Bluetooth has problems with pairing - it says 'not trusted' - If somebody knows how it works, please do tell
Good things :
1) easy to use and shortcuts are great
2) It has ok speakers
3) Internet use is very good.
4) Sound recording is fine...For that kind of speaker. Though I would suggest Sansa SanDisk mp3 player for sound recording.
5) Watching videos is good. Although it has sometimes problems with YouTube. You have to access the video twice for it to work.
6) GPS and Wi-Fi use is very good
Too much bugs for me nerves. Although I would suggest it for its simplicity.
Anonymous, 10 Nov 2011i use 16 GB card and it works very well since more than 4 monthsThat is great! I expected that it will bug. What was the cost of your card? I liked one. I live in Bulgaria and it costed appr. 50 euro. Is this good one? Can you recommend me one?
what is the size of the memory card you use? Is it good to use one with 8 GB space? Will it work properly?
If you have SD that you got with the phone,don't be suprised,that card is no good.Buy a new one,do format and than you won't have any problems with it.
It is always creating problem with SD card..Getting message that 'sd card removed unexpectedly'.and battery life is very poor...only 8 hours with 30 mnts talk time.......very useless phone i ever used..........
I do have proxy in the network and i must have proxy setting configured in order to be able to connect to the internet, so does anyone solved this case..
Appreciate your support.
Nasr Karam, 11 Aug 2011wireless veryyyyyyyy pooor anyone have this problem No, it works fine with me @ zero problem
AnonD-11003, 15 Jun 2011to save the android phone batteries generally
1. don't use static wallpaper ,use static one... more1) I use static wallpaper
2) brightness is on the middle
3) I don't use the GPS and the blutooth, and my wi-fi is switched on only when I am on the internet
4) I use only 2G network to save batery
Nasr Karam, 11 Aug 2011wireless veryyyyyyyy pooor anyone have this problem No, my wireless is ok. It depends of place where I am standing, but where the signal is good, he works fine