sudharsan, 08 Oct 2011somebody tolt that x5 has tv out put ist true????????? No it does not have...
I bought my phone in january 2011, last week i my wifi refused to get activated. What can i do? i tried to format the phone but nothing changed.
Great buy but make sure you modify it to take advantage of its power. I have installed the latest Oxygen rom by XDA and the phone is reallyyyyy FAST. Who cares about official support when the phone gets such a quality support by the communities.
i bought befor 2 month
i like this mobile very much
before i use galaxy mini and galaxy fit
but this is better ans support flash player 10.1 upgradable to 11
support of hd games
easy to root
east to install rom
i used oxugen rom it upgrade my phone to 2.3.5
better than galaxy ace because ace not support flash player and low ram and low internal space
Iceman2029, 17 Oct 2011Where I could find a ROM with Gingerbread 2.3.5 for this phone?. Please, send a path to downlo... moreMIUI is #1 rom out with latest version of android auto overclocks to 1Ghz and more (1Ghz is super safe for this chipset)
also the UI is so high tech and smooth and loads of themes available to change anything
http://romsmaster.miui.us/ for Ideos x5 (U8800) and more
this is consider the best phone in the price range.
yet it is the easiest phone for rooting and installing custom rom.
there are three major rom available for this phone on xda developer: Oxygen, CM7 and MIUI
steven, 01 Oct 2011Been using this phone for a month plus. 1) really worth it price. for the same spec and PROCE... moreWhere I could find a ROM with Gingerbread 2.3.5 for this phone?. Please, send a path to download. Thanks.
i have the phone last 2 months it's working speed is realy good,battary we can put it account & sync setting in offline mode when you do not use the internet facilities,it will pack up your charge more time.
I be been using it for over 3 months. Everything works great. This is so much better than SE or HTC phones with the same hardware. It s easier to customize and Huawei didn't mess much with the Is,so it s lighter and faster. I believe it s worth more than its price .
I bought this phone yesterday. Am disappointd that i can hear t othr caller but they cant hear me. Pls advice. Thanx
Been using this phone for a month plus.
1) really worth it price. for the same spec and PROCESSOR, u might need to fold out at least half of its value if u compare with HTC.
2) Is fast. Is not as fast as SGS or Sensation, but if u compare it with those phone that have the SAME price tag, namely Wildfire S, Galaxy Ace, u can instantly spot the speed different.
3) Bigger screen, higher screen resolution compare to Wildfire S and Ace. Play games, surf internet much better than Galaxy Ace as I previously used for few weeks.
4) Build quality is quite good. When u hold it, u know it.
5)Battery life is consider satisfied. Is doesn't have long lasting battery life, but it do survive 2 days with moderate usage.
6) 2GB internal memory, can install LOTS of apps.
7) easy to root, custom rom available in XDA. u don't have support from Huawei, but u do have lots of support by XDA.
Using MIUI that run Android 2.3.5. VERY SATISFIED WITH it. those who looking for a budget phone. Get this.
Worth it price. Do root it as is very easy.
Anonymous, 29 Sep 2011pricey and not a branded phone.better buy samsung brand. this phone is only $340/£170 and it is branded on the back huawei is a brand