Hi there. Before the update the watch used to notify me about whatsapp call ringing. After the update it only gives me missed call whatsapp. Any help for whatsapp call ringing? I reset the watch but nothing happened.
When somene rings, I always look at my watch before checking the mobile.
Dana, 13 Jul 2021Huawei gt 2 or amazfit gtr 2. Which one is better?I have the same question
Is there a way to increase font size on this watch as I cannot find it in display settings.
Dana, 13 Jul 2021Huawei gt 2 or amazfit gtr 2. Which one is better?OPPO Watch 2 is better
Huawei gt 2 or amazfit gtr 2. Which one is better?
Qudrat, 15 Feb 2021Using after six months what is your opinion about buying this watch? I want to buy GT2 but I ... moreThe screen will scratch just like a phone if not protected. I've had mine since September and have had the screen covered since day 1.
Qi, 11 Apr 2021Is the Huawei GT 2 (46mm) have SpO2 feature ?yes
Qi, 11 Apr 2021Is the Huawei GT 2 (46mm) have SpO2 feature ?Yes
Qi, 11 Apr 2021Is the Huawei GT 2 (46mm) have SpO2 feature ?Yuss
Is the Huawei GT 2 (46mm) have SpO2 feature ?
toprakokumus, 01 Feb 2021Nope, you can't install external apps on this device, it comes with pre-installed apps on... moreUsing after six months what is your opinion about buying this watch?
I want to buy GT2 but I am in confused about it's display. Is it scrtach proof?
I guess after few months it will be scratched because it has no gorilla glass or shaphired glass.
Please suggest me.
ErfanDVP, 01 Feb 2021Can I install apps on this watch just like watch gt 2 pro???Nope, you can't install external apps on this device, it comes with pre-installed apps only. Which are also just the part of the OS actually, not even apps. But there is no need for that, I use this Watch for almost 6 months and never felt any weakness of this situation. Only if it had a map application, it could be perfect with its gorgeous display.
Can I install apps on this watch just like watch gt 2 pro???
If you're in the market for just a watch that can do hands-free talking and some basic fitness tracking, then this is the watch for you.
But, if you're really into stats and accuracy and use it to actually measure stuff then you are better of getting a Garmin watch instead.
I have many problems with it such as ghost touches, random pausing in the middle of an excersice and it will not record anything, and so on. It really is not a watch you can depend on.
I mean you cannot even lock the screen and buttons to prevent accidental pauses and stops of recordings..
Very bad choice for me personally.
I have GT2-A26 version. I assume it is the Canadian version - no clear information available.
It looks beautiful and feels like a quality product. Most of declared functions are working either very well or acceptable for the price. This product was built to be loved but...
So many extremely annoying of frustrating "small issues"! I almost hate it.
Following are what annoys me the most:
- No clear information on what functionality you will get in your region. You have to dig through tons of web sites to get it;
- One ringtone only. Not big problem as per se but is very strange for a device with possibility of uploading tons of music on;
- It is impossible to change the only ringtone available. Huge frustration because... see next bullet;
- The only preinstalled ringtone (and it is impossible to change) is "some kind of sounds of forest". It starts very low and grows during several seconds. It is, probably great for the alarm clock function but sucks for everything else. You setting timer for 30 sec but you can hear it only on second 35 or 40 depending on your ears and noisiness of environment;
- I cannot upload new watch faces. Huawei Health app does not show this function at all. After long research I found tips that certain functions are not available in certain regions. Zero information what functions and in what regions. I created a Huawei ID in different region (Russia instead of Canada) - same problem. I am just lost.
As I told - it is a high-quality product but it brings a lot of frustration.
Can huawei watch gt 2 play music with its speakers??
Without any headphones or smartphones!
Jd, 15 Dec 2020Only with the GT2 Pronot true, the GT2 also does the same