Mia, 20 Sep 2021It doesnt work for me. No google which is impossible for most appsYou can download a third party app like Gspace for you to have a google play services.
Anonymous, 15 Apr 2021yes cant get 4g can anyone helpHelp me to improve to data connection
It doesnt work for me. No google which is impossible for most apps
I cant use may mobile data.if i have load in my simcard i didnt use may data icannot see picture in my facebook acc.and i cannot watch youtube
I can't log in to my nysc portal on this phone. Why?
3. I sideloaded pretty much almost everything on APK stores because some apps can be found on AppGallery.
4. Less bloatware.
Before i bought this phone I'm aware that it has no Google services but i have no choice cuz this is what my money can afford. I'm totally broke.
Disadvantage based on my experience:
1. Having a hard time in almost everything cuz things sometimes need google services.
2. No Youtube. Am only using the browser to watch videos (that was before i figured out an alternative solution, Youtube Vanced)
3. Can't update Some apps because developers need you to update the app on the official Google Playstore.
4. I can access Google Meet but I'm not able to present something to my classmates. Google just won't allow me.
1. Because of this, i learned that there are really lots of alternative ways. I thought Google Playstore is the only answer (Google market monopoly)
2. i downloaded alternative apps like Youtube Vanced (Email app is already provided by Huawei)
Excellent beyond description.i have no words to describe it.😍😍😍
This is a decent phone, its build quality is pretty good(plastic tho). The phone was never used with a SIM card, my father got it from work and he doesnt like touchscreen phones.
But there are 2 problems with it. The screen size is way too big for its resolution, a 6" screen would have been better, also this would have shrink its footprint. The second problem it's is price, for the price of this phone(a phone without GMS) u have way better options, like OP Nord N100, Redmi Note 9, Poco M3 or Redmi 9T.
Decent phone for multimedia, but not worth it for its price, maybe a 10-15% price cost would make it more competitive.
James, 06 Jun 2021I love this phone but my problem is it has no google services.Follow a guide on youtube, systemhacks guide worked very well for Huawei P40
Can I play pubg or free fire from where we have stopped?( I mean with the saved game on my facebook)
I love this phone but my problem is it has no google services.
Please how can one restore backup from google to this Y6p?
I need assistance urgently!
Huawei Y6p Does Have Problem With Mobile Data
Looks Like Problem When Show Notification Is Sign In Into Network But Mobile Data Is Auto Connected OR Disconnected
Its an unaccessible phone with blacking out constantly whenever you open apps and literally does not allow the user to do anything on their phone unless the phone wants to... Like its made not to do anything. And if the brand is supposed to be international please make a thought for other users found in other nations interests.
Why I cant play videos that were saved from my gallery?
Mobile Legend (gaming) better played with Y6p compare with Samsung A52 (lagging issues). But I'm disappointed on 10W charging on Y6p, where I have to heat up the adaptor for more than 2hrs to charge on power-off phone
Yeah but only on your beginner and I'm still afraid for any incoming issues
Google playservice not work big problam