AnonD-716113, 16 Nov 2017I've had my Huawei Y7 Prime for two days now, and it's okay so far. The phone is noticeably sl... moreUpdate: I've sucessfully paired my headset and keyboard with the Y7 Prime. Now I can use it for work.
Edited wow , 18 Nov 2017I have to ask guys on how to active doble tap on/off of the unit?I don't think the Y7 Prime supports that feature. I tried, but to no avail. On the bright side, I can use the fingerprint reader to unlock the screen. It's fast.
guys tell how's best j7 or y7prime I want to by one of them but I am Confused tell me blz
I've had my Huawei Y7 Prime for two days now, and it's okay so far. The phone is noticeably slimmer than my Zenfone Selfie. It came with a silicon case which is good for preserving the metal frame, but it's a bit slippery, so I attached a ring stent at the rear for extre security. Also there's no tempered glass, as I presume Huawei didn't use Gorilla Glass for the Y7 Prime's screen.
What I like about it:
- Nice streamlined design
- Metal chassis
- Fast EMUI 5.1
- Comes with Nougat out of the box
- Capacitive buttons are now on screen, no more fumbling in the dark
- Quick fingerprint sensor
- Rear camera has good color reproduction
- Option to select default memory storage (a feature I missed on the Selfie), to better manage content
What are misses for me:
- HD resolution only
- No front flash
- Hybrid slot
- No more double tap to sleep and awaken the display
- SIM and memory card removal requires the use of a tool
- Old-style earbuds don't fit my ear (they should have used the newer in-ear design)
- Metallic texture is a little too smooth, prone to slip and fall
- Unable to pair with my QCY21 Bluetooth headset and wireless keyboard (should have tested before purchase)
- Accessories (case, tempered glass) are not readily available
Farvees94, 02 Nov 2017Need to develop the music player app. There is no equalizer at all ...That's why I don't rely on pre-installed music players. I always use PlayerPro.
Anonymous, 15 Nov 2017 Is y7 prime is 4g lte or notIt is 4G LTelE capable.
Farvees94, 02 Nov 2017Need to develop the music player app. There is no equalizer at all ...Yes you're right there is no music equalizer
initially bought Galaxy J5 pro, then exchanged that with Mate 10 Lite but due to fast battery discharge swapped mate 10 lite with Y7 prime....and i confidentally find this phone to be the Best, in most aspects!
Actually i have subscribed huawei 7 prime few days ago and your set have fault, it is in default app locker which locks all the apps except messenger, i thought it is confusion with me but i restart my mobile, uninstall the messenger then reinstall it, i have reset the phone but issue is same. that is huge fault, there is on more interesting thing that messenger wont lock with any app locker. shitttt..
AnonD-692704, 02 Nov 2017I like it,its fast and battery is good.From 100% at 6am to around 55% by 9pm What I hate is ... moreTheres an app on google play called huawei theme you can get themes from there and coustumize your font ui and even change the emojis
AnonD-708333, 15 Oct 2017Is Huawei Y7 prime metal ? please fast answerSecret!!!