would any1 would like to tell me to connect GPRS i m unable to connect GPRS intead of doing its settings, it gives message tht unable to connect the modem is any1 is recieving this type of message & how can i connect my GPRS plz someone tell me
can any one plz help me about this that how i can send the files via bluetooth i did'nt get any way to perform this, i will be very thankful if anyone will reply me about this
can any one help me about this can i maximize the size of font when typing and when recieving the call i want the bold font for mentioning the caller name and his no
I have an I-mate Jam. Can any one tell me that when my phone is on standby meaning the light is off. Others can search for my device but cant connect to me. Is there a possibility to accept the incoming file automatically. Please reply soon on firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to buy a i-mate and want to know if it has windows media player or not.Wht is the function of wifi.
I want to connect to internet with my mobile phone from my ISP,but I never couldn't.It always say that can not find the modem.what should I do?(I do this from settings-connections-connections-add a new modem connection from my ISP-then follow the instruction )
Thanks and regards
A Problem with my activesync function, that i can copy files to my ppc, but ca'nt recieve from it.
Whenever I set the wallpaper through the Today setting.. the picture is too bright. Setting it through opening the picture and setting the today picture makes it too small. Any ideas to get it right?
hi can everybody tell me why when call to somebody when he is in call waiting you can't notify that??and how can i notify when some body in call waiting.?please email me email@example.com
I have this phone for about 2 years, and I like it very much.
1. I like its size the most. It's not big like regular PDA, just a little bigger than smart phone. So, it's more like a phone, and easy to carry.
2. Playing mp3 music on this phone is not very good (sound quality). However, the sound is good enough to play mp4 movie on it.
3. Once awhile it hangs and you need to soft-reset it. I think that the Win Mobil OS has poor memory manipulation. To avoid the soft-reset, you need to install some software to clean up the memory.
4. You should get the device with 128MB, and install all of your applications on SD memory to free the internal memory. I install a lot of software on mine.
5. To use mp3 ringtone, I recommend that you convert it to WMA format then copy it to \windows\ring
Overall, I like it more than other PDA.
how do i use the speaker when i'm on the phone? ive lost my manual. i don't know how to use this phone. please email me any info @ firstname.lastname@example.org or just post a reply here. much appreciated. tnx
I have a Jam for 3 months and I can tell:
1. The speaker isn't loud enough.
2. Memory is always too low.
3. You can't use two windows at the same time
4. When you write notes, specially numbers and letters altogether, they scramble and you can't get anything readable.
5. You can't hear music on your bluetooth device.
6. The original earpieces are too big for normal ears and if you jog they always fall.
7. It hasn't Wi-Fi.
8. It hasn't GPS antenna (you can't use 2 bluetooth devices at the same time).
9. You can't receive a fax directly to your phone.
I can't change it for 3 years but surely I won't buy another I-mate. I miss my Palm
To send pictures with Bluetooth:
First make sure that the receiving device bluetooth is on.
Tap on the picture of your device and hold on for a few seconds.
Options will become available allowing you to send or delete the picture.
Tap on send via bluetooth to the other device and you are done
I am new user of Imate jam its really very nice set i have ever used. I used nokia sony ericson but I found it best but i need some softwares any one can share with me software i need them badly pls. email me email@example.com if any one have software of imate jam or themes etc
ive had the imate jam for over a week now and everyhting is gr8 but i have one main concern... how can i send files or pics by bluetooth?!
Feel Free To Ask Any Questions For I-Mate, QTEK Or Nokia Fones...
jsut give a call @ 00-92-300-3022677
Hey Spicy-world at hotmail...to set your ringtones as mp3...just go to FILE EXPLORER...select MY DEVICE...then WINDOWS...find RINGS...that's it...just copy your mp3's in there...ok...hey mate...now, i also need a favor...do you have the user manual for this device in eletronic form(.txt, pdf, .doc)...or at least know where i can download or view it online??? thanxs...enjoy your mp3 ringtones...