I got this phone about 2 weeks back. here is my feedback -
Why you should go for it -
1. Stylish and not overweighed like the JasJar
2. Excellent PDA phone with Windows mobile 5.
3. Processor and speed are decent given that it is only 200 mhz.
4. PDA functions are good. The keyboard is nicely aligned, the blue lights work well in the dark.
5. Flight mode, battery saver mode are handy ttools.
What you should think before buying:
1. Read reviews on popular websites like gsmarena, cnet etc. They provide unbiased and tested information
2. Battery life is not GREAT. it is decent though. i compared it to other pda's and its pretty good. However, dont expect a nokia like 5-6 days standby time
3. Phone functions are not too good. They are basic. But, keep in mind this is a pda which has a phone and not the other way round.
4. Sound quality of in built speakers not very good. the clarity isnt something to talk about. however, with headphones, the sound is very good.
5. The wi-fi, i personally found to be average. there are times when my laptop has received full signal strength but the k-jam receives only 50-60% signal strength.
All in all i am very happy with my purchase
HI! Can anyone tell me how to master reset the KJAM? Tnx. Replies on my mail ad will very much be appreciated
product is good. but the stylus quality is poor and spares are not available. Can some one help me in getting the stylus?
Hi, it seems that LCD problems with XDA mini S is a common thing. I bought it a few months ago on e-bay. I'm affraid the warranty in this case doesn't apply, so it sucks! Can anyone suggest what can I do to get it replaced/repared? Thank you.
i want to buy this phone so can any body help me that this phone good or o2 phones are more good & also that this having a hand writing recognisation facility or not ? please help me some boby who is using hand writing system
programs - sim manager. you can copy all your sim contacts from there
I recently upgraded to this wonderful phone.
The only problem is that I constantly have to re-align the screen.
Any sugestions please.
Warning !!! just after a 3 months , a brand new one which kept in very nice condition face a LCD problem and the middle of the screen not responding , after some search in the net , found that Its a common problem for K-Jam and Jamin problem from HTC and its a hardware issue that it need aligning the screen several times a day ,but totally all other parts are working fine and really pleased about battery life and WIFI
how can i set my favorite msg tone of our my choice.Please everyone knows that please tell me by email or drop it here.how could we put a wallpaper. thanks
how can we set msg tone of our own choice....
plz tell me.....reply here so that everyone ccan get profit.....
Hello, does anyone know how to copy their k-jam contacts onto the simcard? I need to switch phones for a few months because im traveling over-seas and I need my contact list on my simcard to a new phone.
TO all the boerwors eaters out there.Got this phone with MTN Procall 120! exceptional value for money. this phone is great!!! planty of apps available. though an old phone(launched in 2005),but very few "new" phones can catch up in term of functionality with this baby. ideal for business man on the go.it will still be strong for normal use of phone and applications for another 2 years (own wishful thinking) those who have extra bucks to pay for "out of the show room fees" can go for the 3G i-mates, so skype could be better utilized.but whatever u do, qwerty is a must! u WILL regret not having this "feature". however the willie wonka type people may op for the slimmer koreans.Last thing, read the instruction manual and manuals available from the CD included in the box.
I would like to know if mxit can work on a k-jam and if any1 knows pls let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org thanx.
K-jam's great, 'cept that my backlight doesn't come back on when I press the standby button (top right), it resets to the zero value under brightes settings. Both soft & hard reset doesn't fix it, and neither can Vodacom in South Africa! Anyone encountered this before? Pls email suggestion.
Why doesn't i-mate pack the k-Jam with a working miniSD of 256MB+ in the pack? When I got my PSP, a Memory Stick Duo was already there. C'mon i-mate.
Some people siad that they could step up the K-Jam camera from 1.3MP to 2.0MP. How?
hi all this mobile is very good , but i wanna know how to send anything by bluetooth :( plz if u know contact me on my mail
My K-jam stopt!! No battery charging posible. Do anywhone have a sollution for this problem