Good camera, does not lag while playing high end gaming, touch lags when tempered glass is installed, does not heat up, battery not stay for a day only 6 hr, sound good, sensors are very responsive, inbuilt super power app, just if they snapdragon 800 and the ram and possessor increased then it will be a very good not good but awesome......
i brought it from a shop and it cost 8 k
my relative got in 6k from online
he is crying
what to do!
i have a problem with my intex aqua power plus.....When i capture pic with rear camera(13 mp) all pics get blured ....But at the same time when i used front cam(5 mp)..Pic quality is far better then that(13 mp).....Please help me out.
Ravi, 15 Dec 2015I won't one smart phone within 12000 which phone is bestI suggestd u micromax canvas juice 3+ one of d bst phn
Dis phn is amazing evrythng iz Fyn according to me
I m suggesting to evryine to buy dis phn
aaditya, 22 Dec 2015You should buy samsungIts amazing smartphone according to me u cn by dis
Anonymous, 08 Dec 2015My experience with this phone is amazing. The look is superb! Too stylish and cool! I like fla... morePls be give me info abt intex aqua wonder power plus bcs I think I buy it. all reviews read me and I think. Its not good but its good for low budget phone so I thik buy it but still I have some confuse abt read all review. I know that intex service center services is totley bogas bca I also used once aqua wonder so pls me fast rep. Abt that bugs. My email id is email@example.com . U spport me than feature I support u rep. Fast
Have been using this phone since more than 4 months and here are the comments:
1. Battery life is exceptional. With normal brightness and moderate to heavy calls and full data / Wi-Fi use along with Bluetooth it is around 60% remaining at 7:30pm. I was concerned before buying this phone with negative reviews about slow charging, but a 4000 mAH battery will naturally take longer to charge compared to smaller capacity batteries. It takes around 2 hrs. as in my case from 50% to full charge with supplied charger.
2. Nice and respectable specifications of Quad 1.3 GHz processor, 2GB Ram and 16GB in built memory, two SIMs both with 3G and memory expansion with Micro SD along with 5Â” convenient sharp display having 1280 resolution.
3. No issues faced on software of hardware front. All functions are working normally, processing and touch response is very good without any lag (although I am not a gaming enthusiast). Sensors are fast and responsive including GPS.
4. I heavily use Bluetooth headset and found the connection fast and reliable in comparison to other higher priced phones, this one works well.
5. Camera picture and video quality is better than normal for this class of phones and its HDR mode give very good image quality. Noticed earlier reviews that camera is not good but I donÂ’t find it true. Also, image quality of a professional camera or Rs. 40000 bracket device quality canÂ’t be expected at this price.
6. I bought this device at price of 8.4k and now it is selling at 7k. It is value for money indeed. Although it is not the only phone at this price bracket with similar specifications, I have come to respect the build quality of Intex brand after using it and comparing it with similar phones I have come across. Certainly worth more than the other inflated price phones of well to do brands with lower specifications.
In short, I am fully satisfied and considering the bright point of low ownership cost, it becomes very good choice. Mobile market has changed faster than usual in last 6 months due to arrival of low cost good specification phones that perform well forcing bigger players to lower price and enhance specifications. This is time to take advantage of it.
On more word about the reviews by respectable fellow users and reviewers, quoting a single parameter and saying this phone (or any other consumer item) is either very good or rubbish only serves to misguide buyers who are in need to read reviews to judge the quality and worthiness of an item they want to buy. Certainly it does not make net a better place.
I have 4 sets of same model, yes there was problem with camera and flip cover but that was when it upgraded from 4.22 to lollipop, now intex have rolled patch update which has fixed all errors, those who didn't liked the camera they might still be having un-patched firmware in which auto focus is lost, advice to all update your phone immediately. I use this phone with 24/7 data service on + 24/7 wifi on and my battery back up is 2 days with hell lot of calling, also If anyone phone hangs and they dont know what to do, just press and hold power button for 30 sec it will restart, any other query whatsapp me 8872411234