Anonymous, 05 Oct 2015BTW, the whole process will take atleast 20 to 30days. I got a response from eBay stating, they will not process refund and have closed the claim request. They asked me to read their policy document. Also, suggested me to get in touch with the Seller directly.
I bought Irist, The product is good but needs a lots of Improvement in software.
Bluetooth headset is not user friendly, if you have to take a call you can not take the call privately without using the earphone, and to wear a earphone is nightmare.
Call log is worst and irritating, 5 to 6 attempts open the call log.
Assistant comes with a premium payment of Rs.500, but you can not pay on this device.
You can not increase or decrease the volume of music.
No shortcut for silent or vibration mode.
I purchased a separate Bluetooth for this device.
Bluetooth 1.0 does not connect to it.
I have a doubt, how it will effect my wrist bone if wearing it all the time? Radiation from network and Bluetooth.
I had filed claim under eBay Guarantee claim for not being satisfied 100%. There was a call back from eBay after 8 days. They begin with stating, "eBay is a market place and is not responsible for the Product quality. The product quality / defects / bad design shall be addressed by the seller and I should get in touch with the Seller." Wonderful market practice policy from eBay. This was my first purchase from eBay and this is going to be my LAST too.
Any way, iRist is still with me and here are the more experience from usage :
1/ Software update does nothing in iRist. It is not known, what have they updated.
2/ iConnect : This is utter failure. All comments can be seen with ZERO satisfaction in the App itself in Play Store with ZERO Response from iNTEX. Infact, there is a BIG DISCONNECT between ICONNECT and INTEX.
3/ When the battery is completely OUT and we recharge the watch, we need to set the DATE and TIME again.
4/ iWalk is a complete failure. Every time I touch the icon to launch the App, it says "App not installed". When I check the App section, it says "App Running". Who is a fool here ?
Day 5 Experience :
How to receive a call ? Tap on GREEN icon to Answer the call. It does not work with single tap, we need to keep the finger tip on the Green icon pressed to answer the call. They say, the touch screen is ultra sensitive but it does not seem so.
1. Battery life of the BlueTooth headphone is the worst in its class. Use or not, every 20 minutes, it would drain out and a beautiful voice would say the same to you very politely.
Day 4 Experience and Answer to Query :
With BlueTooth, the voice clarity is good. Without BlueTooth, the voice can be heard only by enabling the Loud Speaker(by default ON) and same is audible to all around us.
1. I did a software update. Now, iWalk is not working any more. Screen rotation is not happening too.
2. Charger Base is bad. It has a magnet to hold the watch base, but with minor vibration such as incoming call or SMS the base moves away from charging pin and we need to readjust the same to continue charging.
3. To see the Call Log, its a nightmare. Go to phone dialer and slide from left to right. After minimum of 5 to 6 attemt only, it shows the call log menu.
4. Double tap on screen does not activate the watch at one go.
5. First screen is the WATCH to see the time. Once we slide right to see Android screen, there is no way to come back to WATCH any more. We need to press top button to blank out display and then again press the same button to see the watch.
What is the level of functionality of speaking into/listening from the Intex Irist watch directly (without the Bluetooth headset)?
Does it seem unwieldy? Can the sound from the speaker be overheard by people around you?
Your replies would be much appreciated.
Using this watch for last 3 days. Here are the feedback :
1. Look is excellent,
2. Size is right fit,
3. Battery is very good,
4. Full Android OS
1. Padometer is very bad, I walked for 6 KM but it shows 51 steps,
2. Watch is getting heated up very fast, when WiFi hotspot is enabled.
3. Micro USB charging slot in BlueTooth headphone is bad, does not properly fit with the charger.
4. Can not wear on Right Hand as it is designed for left hand only.
5. Screen does not rotate.
6. Not sure how to change WATCH FACE.
Hi there is an new software update for Irist 2 days back in which we get an option to 1 )rotate the menu screen, 2 )improved application speed, and others features yet to discover.
the watch can be paired but you will not receive any updates of msgs from wats app and other mssengeres ,
yes we can make and receive calls with out bluetooth head set
Will i be able to get all my notifications of whatsApp, hike etc when i pair this watch to my phone? something like a android wear functionality??
it takes about 20-25 mins to charge the battery from 0% to 100% and the battery life is great compared to other devices
Amazing watch. It is great to use. The best voice assistant I have used till date. and amazing features. Most of the apps work on it. and you can talk as well without any bluetooth device.
I am using this from last 10 days. its fantastic watch cum a Android mobile phone. Blue tooth Head Set sound is excellent . Battery life of watch last one and half days. The only drawback is that Bluetooth Head Set Battery does not last long only 30 minutes. The camera quality is also good.